Belle Mariée Weddings

Belle Mariée Weddings

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Belle Mariée Weddings

Because Every Bride is Beautiful!

Experience & Excellence. Imagine the Possibilites

There is so much planning and preparation that goes into crafting your dream wedding just to make that one day so extremely special, for you, your fiance(e), and your guests. These are the moments that make the memories that last a lifetime.

Let me design your dream wedding around you, a celebration that expresses the journey of your love story, honors age old family traditions or new and exciting twists on the traditional wedding that leaves your guests with lasting impressions of your perfect day.

This is only one moment in the beginning of your new life, let me make it the most memorable!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow Belle Mariée Weddings on

3 Reviews for Belle Mariée Weddings

Belle Mariee Weddings made my day perfect! They were so patient and professional. My sister will be using them next fall!

Profile Picture Brandy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very well organized and detail oriented. Saw to my every need. Great experience!

Profile Picture Shari, 5/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't begin to express my satisfaction of Belle Mariée Weddings, they lived up to every expectation and beyond. When I initially became engaged, I thought in great detail about how I wanted my perfect day to be. By using Belle Mariée Weddings, my vision of the Perfect Wedding became a reality. As there wasn't much time between my actual engagement and wedding, planning my big day actually became enjoyable as I didn't have to worry about every little detail Belle Mariée Weddings did that for me. Jeannine was well prepared, highly organized, and extremely knowledgeable about the different vendors in the area. I wasn't left to feel like a "client", it was as if they were planning the perfect day for themselves. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable, they are extremely responsive to emails and phone calls, and the day of the wedding went so smoothly and effortlessly. I highly recommend Jeannine & Belle Mariée Weddings, not just for their professional services but also for their personal touches and the warmth they bring to wedding planning.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/07, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1498335781 b7b235b86622b8da live logo small

Military and Veteran Discounts

$2,500.00 Value | Promo Code: MVD2017
We are proud to honor our Active Military and Veterans with 10% of our Full Service Wedding Coordination package.
#WW1d9a8bc02d1050f1