Bellarue Events & Floral Design

Bellarue Events & Floral Design

About Bellarue Events & Floral Design

We want to give you the best day ever!

SERVICES WE PROVIDE

Bellarue Events is a full service event company providing Day of Coordinating, Wedding Planning, Creative & Stylish Floral Design and Rehearsal Dinner Coordination for you and your Guests and everything in-between to make your wedding more enjoyable and a memorable one!

ABOUT

Many moons ago Amy & Richelle were living the dream living in Newport Beach as roommates and were given the opportunity to work and be mentored by a very popular florist in Corona del Mar.

Shortly after working for this flower shop Richelle knew she found her true passion and took a big leap and opened her own flower shop in Dana Point called The Flower Girl. Richelle successfully owned The Flower Girl for 11 years and worked side by side with Amy creating many weddings and events at the most beautiful venues up and down the Southern California Coast.

After many years of working together Amy got married and took some time off, then Richelle got married and too, took some time off and decided to sell her beloved flower shop.

Even though we did not have a brick and mortar shop we still created weddings and events and offered             Day of Coordinating and Wedding Planning Services part time. Then one day after one of our largest weddings we decided we LOVE what we do and decided to do this full time and Bellarue Events was created, named after Bella Amy’s dog who was with us until the end and passed away.

We are big animal lovers and work with rescue’s in our spare time for dogs and cats and anything fury with four legs.

We look forward to creating lasting memories for you on your special day.

Amy & Richelle

Samples (4)
Aisle Decor (4)
Non-Floral (3)
Flower Crowns (1)

Amy & Richelle came to the rescue when the wedding, from my perspective, was falling into shambles. Our venue coordinator left her job, my personal work was hectic and the venue was going to make us change our original layout of the reception space. We had already hired Bellarue for our florals and when I called Amy in a panic she called me right away after I emailed her and told me that she wanted to make sure my day was perfect and to think about hiring them for day of coordination. Mind you, this was 32 days before the wedding. I came home and Josh, my now husband was resistant but I knew that this would be the best thing for my sanity and for our wedding. The flowers couldn’t have been prettier, it was raining the morning of the wedding and without them, I couldn’t have done it myself. I’ve been telling everyone to hire a wedding coordinator at least for day of! Amy & Richelle allowed Josh and I the freedom to enjoy our day, our guests and the experience of getting married without the worry because Bellarue took such great care of us! I would highly recommend them for your wedding needs. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Missy, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Excellent service! I would recommend Bellarue floral for anyone. They are professional, friendly, easy to work with, and affordable.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review

14 Photos

Events

La Verne, CA 91750   See On Map
714-351-6080 (phone)
Bellarue Events & Floral Design is a wedding floral designer from Ontario, CA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Temecula, Riverside , and San Gabriel Valley. Bellarue Events & Floral Design is a professional floral designer that has been part of the southern california wedding industry since 2001 specializing in unique and stylish designs.