20 Harold Ave., Santa Clara, CA 95050 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Bellamina Makeup

I started specializing in bridal beauty after working with several brides and found it an awesomely gratifying way to utilize my skills! As a California licensed Esthetician & Cosmetologist, I'm committed to upholding the standards of beauty and customer care. I aspire to be creative, work meticulously, and always with a smile. I'm dedicated to providing individualized attention and making sure that my clients have the best experience, especially on a big wedding day!

I'm now offering lash extensions!

Follow Bellamina Makeup on

17 Reviews for Bellamina Makeup

Jenielyn · Married on 11/09/2013

I hired Mina for my wedding hair and makeup and I was absolutely satisfied! I am so glad I had found her after researching for a week. Mina, is very sweet and professional. She responded to all of my emails timely and answered all my questions. It also helped that she had recently got married as she knows how it feels as a bride and how important it is to still have some makeup coverage but still look like yourself. I was able to do a trial before my wedding which was good. She knew exactly what I wanted just by showing her pictures of my desired hair and makeup. On the day of my wedding she was able to re create the same styles except even better. My makeup and hair pretty much lasted me the whole day! She also gave me a touch up kit that I was able to use throughout the day. I was also on a budget on my bridesmaids makeup and hair as I was paying for them and she was able to find other girls she has worked with to do their hair and makeup for a decent price. I too loved their work on my bridesmaids hair and makeup as they looked beautiful and stunning! We got a lot of compliments throughout the day! On the day of the wedding, everyone including Mina and the rest of the artists were right on time. The other artists worked effectively and was able to recreate the hair and makeup I wanted for my bridesmaids in a timely manner. They were all so professional as well! Hire Mina and her team! You won't regret it, and I definitely would recommend her to others for their wedding!

• Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 09/07/2013

Mina was super easy to work with. She came right on time and was very flexible with the parking situation at the hotel where I was getting ready at. Although I did not have a trial session with her, I showed her a few pictures and she was right on the money with the hair and makeup! We talked about how she recently was married and places to go in Hawaii for my honeymoon, which made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Mina even finished my hair and makeup early!

My Mom needed some safety pins for her dress and she was well prepared for these little problems that she brought a whole box full of safety pins.

I would definitely work with Mina again and would recommend her to future brides!

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2013

Mina is awesome! I'm normally super low maintenance when it comes to makeup and hair, so I wanted to look like a polished version of myself on my wedding day.

She is very sweet and professional, and was also super accommodating when she let me use my trial appointment for my engagement makeup/hair - she even fixed my hair accordingly after the trial up-do so I wouldn't look ridiculous. I wasn't sure about the eye makeup since I usually just wear mascara, but she assured me that behind the camera it wouldn't look as dark. She was right - it looked great!

On my wedding day, she arrived on time and things went off without a hitch. My hair and makeup looked even better than I imagined! Her airbrush foundation took away all of the little blemishes I had been obsessing over and my skin looked amazing! The little touch-up kit she gave me at the end was a great thing to have (although I ended up not needing it). She also did my daughter's hair in a little sideways french braid and it was so adorable - people were complimenting it all day long.

Mina is your girl for your wedding day glamification - hire her - you won't regret it!

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bellamina Makeup 1
    Complementary Airbrush
    Complementary Airbrush Foundation for Bride. May try it out at trial and if it's suitable for your skin, it will be included at no charge on the day of wedding.

• 20 Harold Ave. Santa Clara, 95050 See on map