About Bella Vita Vintage Rentals

Bella Vita Vintage Rentals specializes in providing antique, vintage & rustic furniture and accessories for weddings, bridal showers and engagement shoots. We have a large warehouse full of unique items sure to please anyone. Call to schedule an appointment with one of our bridal consultants.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Vases (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)

Why is there not 6 stars? 7? 8??? There should be because that is how awesome working with Bella Vita Vintage rentals is! I am having my entertainment industry wedding at the Santa Monica Pier Carousel in April of 2016 and Christiane & her partner Sue made getting the incredible final touches for my vintage/shabby chic theme so easy and stress free! On top of that they are providing me with the most exquisite pieces to put that 100 year old carousel room back in time and offer my guests a truly unique and magical experience! I am so freaking excited, I can hardly contain myself! They offered me extremely competitive pricing to the point that I am making sure I tell everyone to make them their first stop when looking for event rentals! I can not wait for the world to see the photos of my wedding and their phenomenal items! Thank you Christiane and Sue for making my DIY wedding a little less DIY! This is the first but not the last time that I will call upon your business!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Deanna, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Trinkets, Vases, Delivery, Setup

Great company to work with!!! Lots of beautiful furniture to chose from. I would defiantly recommend them!

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a settee from Bella Vintage rental this past November. They were really professional at handling the reservation and were always available to answer all of the questions I had. On the day of, they delivered the settle/couch on time. The settle was really beautiful and elegant. They carry such a great inventory. Will definitely rent from them again!

View Vendor Response

1 VIDEO

Dream Come True
0:56 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
This company is amazing! The quality of their vintage rentals is above and beyond any rental company we have every worked with! Sue Anne, Christiane, Mitch, Mike and Johnny are always on time or even early! The vintage couches are so amazing and the extra side items just makes it spectacular! Five Stars to this company!

Events