27324 Blueberry Hill Drive, Conroe, TX 77385 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Bella Vista Productions

Bella Vista Productions produces Cinematic Wedding Films. Robert and Virginia Harrington are a husband/wife team who are passionate about what they do. More info at www.bellacinema.com

• Videos 2

23 Reviews for Bella Vista Productions

Patrick · Married on 03/29/2014

I hired Bella Vista Productions to capture my special proposal at the Discovery Green Park in Houston, TX on 3/29/14. Robert and Co. did a fantastic job capturing my proposal! I hired a string quartet to arrive in a "flash mob" style, with T shirts saying "Will" "You" "Marry" "Me?" They hid discreetly and captured everything so well! Robert was very flexible, professional, and most of all he is obviously so passionate about his work. It is so cute how he even includes his daughter Bella--he definitely understands the importance of family and this shows in his work. I would highly recommend Bella Vista to anyone. I am very thankful to be able to watch our proposal video and someday show it to my grand kids :) Here is a link to my proposal video: http://vimeo.com/92765850

Sent on 04/29/2014

We loved Robert and Virginia! When I went to visit them before booking, watching their previous wedding videos got me to tear up, so we had to hire them! They sent a survey about our special touches, etc. prior to the wedding and asking us our music tastes after the wedding, so they can make the video as personal as possible. They had close friends and family give interviews prior to the ceremony and during reception. We cannot wait to see the final videos!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Emily & Andrae · Married on 04/06/2013

Bella Vista Productions did an absolute amazing job filming our wedding! They caught every important moment and even more! They paid attention to detail and created a wonderful video that we will cherish forever. Even though hiring a videographer is quite expensive, it is well worth the cost. I tell anyone and everyone to hire a videographer for their wedding. You won't regret it! Better yet, go with Bella Vista! They are a sweet husband and wife team who genuinely care about their clients and know exactly what to look for when filming a wedding. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/10/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• INTERGALACTIC ENTERTAINMENT
    INTERGALACTIC ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

These guys rock, i've worked plenty with them and i've seen hollywood style production work, nothing but quality and attentive to detail.

• En Vogue Events
    En Vogue Events Wedding Planners

Love them! Professional quality beautiful work!

• Makeup by Keri Ann
    Makeup by Keri Ann Wedding Hair & Makeup

Bella Vista creates beautiful documentaries to last a life time. They capture the spirit of the occasion from the images & audio they choose to use to the background music. They are very talented and extremely professional.

• 27324 Blueberry Hill Drive Conroe, 77385 See on map