Bella Makeup Services

Lancaster, CA View map

Bella Makeup Services is a Mobile Hair and Makeup Service that comes to you for any Special Occasion. The luxury is brought to you or any place you choose.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$50.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$25.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50.00

$25.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125.00

$60.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
    Shirley B. Married on 11/24/2018

Best hidden secret in AV

Best place to book for on location makeup and hairstyling.
    Great quality makeup and hairstyling.
    Would recommend it for all weddings including destination weddings.
    Can book for Brides and entire Bridal party!
  • GTezzo
    Grace Married on 09/08/2018
    So I'd like to preface that my hair was so pretty and my hair stylist was a dream to be around. So positive, definitely hyped me up for the wedding so it honestly breaks my heart to say anything negative. Also the price point was incredible and it was also great to find someone with experience working with black hair.

The reason this isn't a 5 star review is that I got hurt during the wedding day styling. When we did the hair trial my edges looked messy and the hair style fell about 30 minutes after she left. I followed up with her to tell her that we need to try to pull the hair tighter, pin it more, and shoot for straight lines on the flat twist which she was super receptive to. I'm not tenderheaded so on the day I told her to really go for it, trusting that since she is a professional she would go as far as what was safe. When we got to the last couple of twist, I was so uncomfortable I thought I might throw up. Because it was my wedding day, I had had some champagne, we were over our scheduled hair time, and I hadn't eaten much I assumed that all of those things were the reason I felt weird. When she finished it was very pretty but the bun didnt have the twisted style that we talked about which was a bit disappointing. We were already over time though and I needed to move on to make up so I thanked her, gave her a hug, and went on with the day. The scalp was in pain from the tightness (Which again was what I asked for). Once the adrenaline kicked in, I felt pretty good though! My head didn't start hurting again until we were leaving the wedding and heading to the hotel. I took the twists out to for some relief and to my shock as I reached the main point point (right at my part line) chucks of hair and scalp started coming off. Once I took all the twists out I had lost a god bit of hair and had a raw patch on my scalp.

Again, I'd like to say that I really enjoyed working with her and my hair turned out very pretty. I think this was just a miss.

43348 North Gadsden Apt 209 Lancaster, CA, 93534
(909) 284-1284
Location of (Bella Makeup Services)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding