Stevensville, MD 21666 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

5 Reviews for Bella Luna Cupcakery

Brittany · Married on 04/11/2015

I've known the ladies at Bella Luna Cupcakery personally and professionally for years, so when it was time to plan my own wedding, I knew they had to do the desserts! They were fast and efficient in all of our interactions and made everything stress-free.
    We opted for four flavors of their cupcakes and a small cake for us to cut. My only regret is that, sadly, I didn't have a chance to eat any of them because I was too busy doing other things! I was so looking forward to trying them.... I was scared I'd try all four flavors because they all sounded so great! (Red Velvet, Key Lime Pie, Salty Sweet and Funfetti). I did have a great time smashing the cake all over my husband's face, though, and I look forward to eating the top layer on our one year anniversary!

Thank you to Bella Luna for everything, I would recommend you to anyone! :)

Sent on 05/11/2015

Holly · Married on 09/13/2014

I did not get a cake from this company, I got cupcakes and they were AMAZING!!! I chose 4 different flavors and even sort of created my own and they pulled it off beautifully! They set everything up for me exactly the way I wanted it and the cupcakes not only looked amazing, they were delicious!! You will not be disappointed in the presentation or the taste of this company!

Sent on 12/05/2014
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/20/2014

I used Bella Luna Cupcakery for my wedding, and was very happy with the outcome. The cupcakes were amazing, and I'm not a big sweets person. They were so affordable, and gave me exactly what I was looking for, on a budget I was comfortable with. I'm sure prices will change over time, but in June of this year, I paid $220 for 8 dozen cupcakes and 1 cutting cake, including transporting everything. You can't beat it. Don't even bother looking anywhere else.

Sent on 07/11/2014