Denver, CO 80236 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Bella Luce Film

Bella Luce Films specializes in beautiful wedding films and a fun, easy experience for couples getting married in Colorado.

Follow Bella Luce Film on

FirstLook1

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for Bella Luce Film

Jenny · Married on 07/28/2012

Denver Wedding Films was absolutely amazing. I had seen their videos online and was so excited to hire them. We were lucky enough that our day worked out so that we could have them do a same day edit of our ceremony in the morning which we showed at the reception in the evening. I don't how they were able to pull something like that together so quickly but all our guests were blown away. The quality, music, feel of the video was perfect. If your day works out, I would definitely recommend this option.

They were also very professional and easy to work with. We met/discussed on a consistent basis all the way up to the wedding. They kept out of the way but were able to capture every moment. When we were watching the video later we were so surprised at some of the footage because we didn't even realize they were there. They are now filming 3 of our friends weddings this year because everyone loved them so much. I would definitely recommend Denver Wedding Films.

Sent on 03/21/2013
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/23/2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with this vendor. Videography was very important to my husband and I as we always wanted live footage to look back on and re-live those very special moments. We found Denver Wedding Films online based off of great reviews from former brides. When we visited their website we were so impressed by their talent. Although their price was comparable to other videographers in the area we thought the finish product was significantly better.
    Once we met with Tye in person we knew he was the type of vendor that we did not have to give any direction to... we gave him the details of the wedding ceremony and reception and he showed up and did a amazing job. Nothing was staged... Denver Wedding Films just had a timeline of the days events and caught all the big moments. When I posted the 'wedding teaser" on facebook SOOOOO many friends and family commented on how beautiful it was and how they had never seen a wedding video like it. Many guests also commented that they didn't even notice their was a team of videographers there because they just sort of blended in to everything that was going on. Thank you Denver wedding films, you made being a bride easy and gave us a beautiful film that we will always have and always cherish.

Sent on 02/02/2013

Kate · Married on 05/30/2010

I highly recommend Denver Wedding Films. Tye and his team did a fantastic job of capturing the highlights of our wedding day! They created a little teaser just a few weeks after the wedding and another highlight video a few months later to keep us satisfied until the final product was finished.

Some wedding videos are long and drawn out and hours long--not this one! Tye captured every moment and then edited everything into a seamless 28 minute video that we can easily watch over and over--and show it to anyone! He also included extras--the entire toasts and our highlight videos.

The quality of the film is wonderful, and he made it fun and vibrant. He is also great to work with--very responsive and professional. His team is great as well. We had 3 video cameras at our wedding and reception and they never got in the way or seemed intrusive. They worked well with the rest of my vendors, especially my photographer. They were also very affordable, and worth every penny!

Again, I would highly recommend Tye and his team for your wedding, or any special event.

Sent on 01/06/2011

Bella Luce Film FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Lauren Brimhall Photography
    Lauren Brimhall Photography Wedding Photographers

Tye is super friendly and his videos always have me crying, laughing or both! I'm excited to work with him more in the coming years!

• Crystal Rose
    Crystal Rose Historic Weddings

We LOVE Denver Wedding Films, Tye is so great at what he does!

• moodeous photography
    moodeous photography Wedding Photographers

Tye is great. His packages offer a wide array of solutions for every budget and he's the kind of guy you'd want filming your wedding day.