Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Bella Films

We have been dedicated to documenting and artisically preserving memories of special events since 1994. As a sage boutique studio, we understand the balance between creating event films that are intuitive, hip and edgy while remaining sophisticate and timeless.

Our visual and harmonious aesthetic sensibilities are what truly sustains our passion and motivates us to continue bringing happiness to beautiful couples and families all over Southern California and beyond. Today, “videography” is a term that has metamorphosed into event “filmmaking” with the advent of the DSLR’s. And although most companies are not using “film” per se, it is the cinematic nature of the production that is now beautifully emphasized. A lot has changed in the field the last four years especially and we are determined to move forward while redefining what it means to create fresh and beautiful films!

We want to make sure that you feel very comfortable with us throughout your wedding day. We take pride that we are super friendly and take special care to get to know you personally including things like your unique style and tastes, your humor, and even your life dreams.

Our approach ranges from documentary style to cinematic artistry. In all cases, we actively pursue shots during your day, creating natural scenes that properly depict the emotions that tell your unique story. We believe in being discreet and as unobtrusive as possible and are generally not interested in poses, as we are journalistic by nature. We like to seek unconventional angles as an alternative to what your photographer might already be doing. We spend careful time in editing, paying close attention to blend natural sound with the rhythm and pace of the music that you as the client often choose.

As a result of our specific style and sensitivity, Bella Films has been sought after to document merely a thousand events including: celebrities and their families, high profile clients and destination weddings.

Please ask us about destination weddings. We love to travel!

I0096
I0054

• Videos 4

6 Reviews for Bella Films

Kimberly · Married on 06/25/2019

My husband and I got married over a year ago, and as a testament to the amazing videography services, although my comments are long overdue . .. .The outstanding work of Bella video has NOT been forgotten. Beth is such a professional and knows what she is doing. I originally did not have a videographer in my budget, but when I saw her demos on the internet I knew that if I did not incorporate her into our budget I would regret it for the rest of my life. No matter what your budget is on your wedding day, there are so many emotions going on, so many people there and the experience simply cannot be recalled by memory. This worthwhile investment allows me to revisit that day as many times as I like and not feel like I wasted a bunch of money for an elaborate party that came and went. My husband and I get to share our day over and over again (beautifully captured) by a professional (rather than by an intoxicated family member) and it just makes sense!!! We have also had our share of newlywed fights and believe me, when we watch this video it reminds us the most beautiful passionate moment 2 people can share (publicaly) :)

Thank you Beth! I apologize for the delayed response, but you and your 2nd camera man (who was worth his weight in gold) were phenomenal!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2010

................................................................

Sent on 07/11/2013

kelly · Married on 01/12/2013

The only reason to keep hiring the same people over and over is because they do a GREAT job!! And Beth, you're on our special list of people we continue to invite into our lives again and again :) Beginning with the video you shot of our first daughter's Bat Mitzvah, we knew we were in good hands. Your low-key, calm, warm, and creative energy is a perfect fit for us. The final product, for all three Lester Bat Mitzvahs is the proof! It can be difficult to capture the real essence of a child, the family, the vibe in the room, but you have a keen ability to sense what's important and how to make the most of a special moment. Your shots and effects are creative and fun and you've turned our memories into real movies, with stories we enjoy watching again and again. We hope to use you and your excellent staff for many special events in the future... Weddings? Did someone say weddings? - Kelly and Loren Lester

Sent on 07/12/2013

Bella Films FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• William Innes Photography
    William Innes Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Bella Films and fount them to be very professional and their work is awesome. I like their work so much - I had them create my promotional video. I can highly recommend them.

• Floral Fields
    Floral Fields Wedding Florists

I highly recommend Beth of Bella Video. Her work is amazing and she's professional and pleasant to work with.

• Studio City, 91604 See on map