Bella Events

Austin, Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bella Events

Bella Events Inc. is an Austin-based wedding planner that will design a day that radiates style and fun. With a mission to guide you through an amazing experience, they will ensure your personality shines through every detail. Expect your wedding to be distinct and unforgettable, just like your love story!

Experience

The team is led by Chris Aiena, who has been working with clients for over 25 years. He works alongside Linda Smith.

Between their modern resources and experienced team, the company will smoothly deliver their planning services. Their goal is to provide guidance and support instead of taking over. In turn, you will be able to relax and enjoy a joyful celebration. Bella Events Inc. provides the following professional services:

• Budget analysis

Bella Events 1
Bella Events 2

Lettie Chamise · Married on 11/30/2018

Best Decision Ever!

When I began planning my wedding, I was not even sure if I wanted to hire a coordinator. Now it is the first vendor that I recommend to all my newly engaged friends. Our initial meeting with Chris was SO helpful as he gave very helpful guidance and suggestions when it came to hiring vendors. Chris answered my every email, text, or phone call during my entire planning process. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Chris! He is incredibly prompt, professional, and so much fun! *** this is the best money you will spend on your entire wedding*** Thank you Bella Events for making my wedding day so incredibly fun!

Alison Jennings · Married on 11/12/2018

Bella Events was amazing!

Bella Events made my day everything I imagined. My wife and I are very grateful for their services. They were very attentive and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them for all of your wedding needs.

Bella Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78748 See on map