Austin, Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number

About Bella Events

At Bella Events we design and execute not only breathtakingly beautiful weddings and events, but also personal, unique experiences that are carefully created to be a true reflection of you. You’re not a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all couple – so why should your wedding be?

Between their modern resources and experienced team, the company will smoothly deliver their planning services. Their goal is to provide guidance and support instead of taking over. In turn, you will be able to relax and enjoy a joyful celebration. Bella Events Inc. provides the following professional services:

• Budget analysis

Bella Events 1
Bella Events 2

Joy Lisenburg · Married on 01/26/2019

Very Happy Clients

We could not be happier with our choice to have Bella Events plan our day. Chris is beyond Amazing. He made everything feel easy. He was there for me planning the whole way, even silly little questions. Everyone made sure that our guest were taken care of. I truly can't thank Chris enough. he is so wonderful at his job and can keep you calm at any moments notice, no matter what the issue! We could NOT have imagined our day without him by our side.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Natalie Groves · Married on 01/04/2019

Answer to my prayer!

Hiring Bella Events was the best decision that I made as the Bride's Mom! Because of their knowledge and organizational structure, we were able to relax and truly enjoy all of the wedding weekend festivities. Couldn't have done this without them!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Lettie Chamise · Married on 11/30/2018

Best Decision Ever!

When I began planning my wedding, I was not even sure if I wanted to hire a coordinator. Now it is the first vendor that I recommend to all my newly engaged friends. Our initial meeting with Chris was SO helpful as he gave very helpful guidance and suggestions when it came to hiring vendors. Chris answered my every email, text, or phone call during my entire planning process. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Chris! He is incredibly prompt, professional, and so much fun! *** this is the best money you will spend on your entire wedding*** Thank you Bella Events for making my wedding day so incredibly fun!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Bella Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78748 See on map