1210 Patterson Ave SW, Roanoke, VA 24015 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About BELLA EVENTS CATERING

Bella Events Catering is a professional wedding catering company based out of Roanoke, Virginia. This award-winning catering company offers you a wide variety of international cuisine and customizable menus to perfectly suit your wedding’s desired style. Bella Events Catering believes that your special celebration should have a catering menu that best reflects your personal style, and offers you a range of delectable hors d'oeuvres and entrees. Couples are welcome to choose plated or passed service options, as well as stations and buffet self-service options.

Cuisine
Bella Events Catering offers a diverse culinary repertoire including international dishes from Korea, Japan, Italy, Latin America, the Middle East, India, China, the Caribbean, Mexico, and more. This company also accommodates a number of special dietary needs, including:

• Gluten-free
  • Lactose-free
  • Nut-free
  • Pork-free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Bella Events Catering offers couples a number of special services to ensure that their wedding catering experience is truly exceptional. They offer couples linen rental, delivery, setup, and cleanup to assist couples with some of the more essential aspects of their wedding reception, as well as the following:

• Tastings

BELLA EVENTS CATERING 4
BELLA EVENTS CATERING 5
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 10/26/2019

Marsha Did WAY More Than Just Catering!

Marsha and her team at Bella Events catered my wedding a few weekends ago in Roanoke, VA. From my very first encounter with Marsha, I knew she would do a wonderful job. She was invested in my wedding's success throughout the entire process. Many companies act invested until they get all your money. Not Marsha. It is clear she cares a tremendous amount about her company and she wants to do a good job from start to finish, which she absolutely did.

Marsha did more for me than just catering. She came to planning meetings with me, assisted me with color choices, gave me ideas for decor, and even purchased some decor for me that she could use in the future for events. Even though I changed my mind a million times, she never grew impatient. I also texted and emailed randomly throughout the process, and she never failed to ensure everything I said was documented in her files so I did not have to worry about something getting lost in translation.

For my wedding, I wanted a "souther fare" menu since most of our guests were traveling from the north to attend our wedding. She absolutely nailed it. She came up with southern dishes that were not only delicious, but classic and tasteful. "Southern" can easily turn tacky, and she made it so elegant.

Marsha worked harder than anyone else at my wedding. She arrived early in the morning the day before my wedding, and was one of the last ones to leave on Saturday after my wedding. All for a price that is extremely reasonable, fair, and very much so worth it.

Not only was Marsha Godsent during my planning process, but her food is amazing. I got compliments all night about how amazing the food was. A person did not leave our wedding hungry!

Laslty, I would like to compliment the staff that Marsha hired. Her bartenders and servers were polite, professional, and extremely kind to our guests. They extended their help at any given moment for things that didn't even involve catering.

Overall, I was so pleased with Marsha as a professional and friend throughout my wedding planning process and my event. She went above and beyond for my special day, and I could not be more thankful!

Sent on 11/18/2019

BELLA EVENTS CATERING's reply:

What an wonderful review! You were hands down my favorite couple this season. Your guests were amazing and so much fun. Especially your bridal party. I hope you two have an amazing life together🥰
  • Amanda

Amanda Kegley · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Catering!

It took my husband and me FOREVER to find a reasonably priced, flexible, and delicious caterer for our wedding. Not only did Bella Catering work with us to stay in the price range we requested but they also worked with us to get the exact meal we were wanting to celebrate our union: chicken and waffles! They were delicious!!! The whole menu was discussed and created in a matter of one meeting and a phone call because that’s how wonderfully experienced and understanding Marsha was with us. Not to mention, she herself, brought drinks and appetizers to the wedding party and family during pictures to ensure that we got to enjoy her delicious food and stay hydrated!
    Everything about the food and service of her team was extraordinary! If we ever throw any kind of event in the future, we know who to call! We cannot thank them enough for all their hard work and how much of a relief it was just getting a caterer who understood. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/08/2019

BELLA EVENTS CATERING's reply:

You and your guest were so amazing to cater to!! What an wonderful review and I hope to work with you again❤️😊

BELLA EVENTS CATERING FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 26.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 32.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 28.00
    Cocktail Reception
    Server(s)
    Tastings
    Linens
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    House Beer
    Specialty Beer
    House Wine
    Champagne Toast
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
  • Which of the following items can you provide?

• 1210 Patterson Ave SW Roanoke, VA, 24015 See on map