$8,900

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bella Design & Planning

Providing wedding planning services for Colorado destination weddings.
Bella Design & Planning is a boutique wedding planning company specializing in Colorado destination weddings.  We provide extensive wedding planning services that include full coordination, day of coordination, set up services, hourly consultation and elopement packages.  Our goal is to alleviate stress and make the planning process enjoyable.  We assist couples with setting up budgets, finding the best vendor matches, locating ideal ceremony and reception venues, selecting the best food and wine pairings, designing beautiful spaces with lighting teams and florists, finding invitations that set the tone, writing toasts and creating a fail proof timeline.  Bella consists of a small team of event management specialists with a flair for the creative process.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Denver

16 Reviews for Bella Design & Planning

Destination (1)
Double Weddings (1)

Emily Campbell, Bella Design & Planning, is the best wedding planner out there. Five-stars is not nearly enough; it should be more like ten++ stars! Emily is creative, organized, thoughtful, talented, elegant, conscientious, resourceful, experienced, calm, kind, and so, so much fun!

When our daughter announced that she and her fiancé wanted to be married in Aspen, CO (we live in Washington D.C.), I did not know where to turn or how to begin to plan a wedding in Aspen! I randomly called a hotel there and spoke with their event manager who said, “Emily Campbell needs to be your wedding planner.” So, with that recommendation, I called Emily, and it was the most wonderful suggestion I’ve ever been given. Working with Emily and her team is a complete joy with no stress and no complications, and, most importantly, our wedding surpassed our very highest expectations in every detail. It was quite simply PERFECT.

I can’t end this testimonial without a special shout out to Samantha Robertson, Richard’s Notebook (under the Bella Design umbrella) whose artistry, skill and talent helped us to create a stationary suite from Save the Dates to table place cards which beautifully reflected our wedding aesthetic.

My husband joins me in expressing our sincere thanks to Emily and her team. We will always cherish our friendship with each one of you and the incredible memories of our daughter’s wedding.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Still on a high from the whirlwind of a wedding weekend! Emily and her incredible team, 4 in total, were with us all weekend long as we pulled off Indian and Jewish weddings in Beaver Creek, Colorado for around 200 out of town guests. From the first consultation, Emily was nothing but professional and also a joy to work with over the 8 months while wedding planning. Emily has tools to help keep you on track and organized during the wedding planning process and was great with all of our other vendors as well. During the wedding weekend itself, Emily's team was attentive, hands on, and so fun to be around. I think we broke a record for her team in steaming = 3+ hours of steaming sarees! Thanks ladies! Emily you were fabulous and if we could do it all over again, we would in a heartbeat and you'd be included in everything!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Double Weddings, Destination

Emily and her team at Bella Design and Planning are absolutely and truly AMAZING! Although they are based out of Colorado, they planned and executed every little detail to flawless perfection at our wedding in Charleston, SC! I enjoyed every minute of the planning process, and was constantly amazed at Emily's creativity and drive. She is a true professional, and THE best wedding planner out there! I cannot say enough great things about her and her team...just thank you for your friendship and for helping Noah and I create the wedding of our dreams! It could not have been more perfect.

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/12/11, 4 Reviews

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We LOVE working with Emily. Some planners over manage us, while others don't keep us in the loop. Emily has that perfect balance. She is always so relaxed and in control while never stressing out! Erik greatime dj

I recently photographed a wedding for a couple who had their wedding planned by Bella Design and Planning. The day could not have gone any more smoothly. Emily was organized, calm, and energetic. She communicated directly and clearly with me and all of the vendors throughout the wedding day to ensure that everything went as planned. The experience for me (and for the couple, of course) was fantastic.

Events

217 South Ridge Alley, PO Box 3820, Breckenridge, CO 80424   See On Map
970-389-0757 (phone) 970-453-3979 (fax)