Bella Christies and Lil' Z's Sweet Boutique

Pittsburgh, PA View map

Mike D. Married on 10/31/2020

Beautiful Baking

Bella Christie crafted a wonderful wedding cake for that was both delicious and matched our aesthetic perfectly. It had several layers of different flavors that helped to match everyone’s tastes. We enjoyed the left over pieces and look forward to doing so again on our anniversary! They were easy to work with, affordable, and we couldn’t be happier with their service and work. Thank you for helping to make our big day a sweet success!
    Mary L. Married on 09/12/2020

One of the best wedding cakes I have ever had!! Exceptional!

I was a guest so I cannot accurately comment on the price, etc. or rate with stars, but Igive 5 stars for flavor (had to give 5 stars for everything, but don'treally know. I attended my nephew's wedding and they served the best wedding cake I may have ever had. I am 60 years old so I've been to quite a few weddings. It had a delicious raspberry filling and a white possibly cream cheese icing with a light-colored batter. It was a very light cake and I had seconds! Can't wait to try some of their other Bakery Goods!
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing! Rachel was very responsive and they were able to get my vision right away! Guests were pleased and hardly had any leftovers.

Everything was delicious!! We had a two tier cake and had thr top layer for cutting and the bottomed layer for decorative purposes. Guests were served mini cupcake versions of the wedding cake to alleviate having a bunch of cake left over. Guests loved the idea and flavor. Definitely my go to bakery for all events now.

Real Weddings

• Jacqueline & Alex
    38 photos · 08/01/2018
  • Marikate & Shawn
    43 photos · 07/28/2018
  • Rory & Ashley
    32 photos · 06/24/2018

213 Commercial Ave Pittsburgh, PA, 15215
Location of (Bella Christies and Lil' Z's Sweet Boutique)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding