152 South Hanover Street, Carlisle, PA 17013 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids is a professional bridesmaids dress company operating out of Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Specializing in bridal-party gowns, this passionate team of fashion experts provides exceptional service and outstanding garments to every customer who walks through the door. They have earned a reputation for being one of the finest upscale-event fashion retailers in the US and now have over fifty locations nationwide.

Upon visiting one of the many Bella Bridesmaids showrooms, you will be treated with the utmost consideration from their accommodating service staff. With close to a thousand different pieces to choose from, they offer the finest bridesmaid, flower girl, and mother-of-the-bride/groom dresses from the world’s leading designers. They will work with any specific theme and offer dresses in all varieties of colors. For added convenience, they also provide full delivery to anywhere within the Continental United States.

img 9574 51 1240049 160261644415471

1 User photo

• Katie

Katie S. · Married on 07/03/2020

Gorgeous dresses!

I had the pleasure of working with Anna at Harrisburg Bella Bridesmaids for my 10/9/2020 wedding. To kick things off, I had a personal appointment and felt so at ease while the Bella team helped bring my vision for my wedding to life. I had 6 bridesmaids and all had a super easy time getting fitted for and then ordering their dresses. The dresses were gorgeous and my girls loved them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Bella Bridesmaids's reply:

Hi Katie! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We loved having you in the showroom and so happy you had a great and easy experience working with us! :) Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future! Xo, Anna

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bridesmaids
    Father of the Bride
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Formal Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Anna (Ana)

Anna (Ana)

Owner

Hello!

I am the owner of Bella Bridesmaids Harrisburg which is located in downtown Carlisle, where we help bring to life the look you dream of for your bridal party! Being able to make it a reality, to be working in bridal, has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl.

With the background of fashion design and passion for weddings, helping bring to life brides visions for her bridal party are one of my most favorite things to do. Everytime I get to work with the clients, the best part is starting with the idea they had and then going through the process of bringing it all to life!

We can't wait to be apart of such an important step for getting ready for brides special day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 152 South Hanover Street Carlisle, PA, 17013 See on map
    Location of (Bella Bridesmaids)