3706 Hillsboro Pike Suite D, Nashville, TN 37215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids loves a wedding! We have the largest collection of bridesmaid dresses from the world's leading designers in our Bella Showrooms. With hundreds of dresses to choose from, your personal Bella stylist is ready for anything. Whether you're getting married in a grand ballroom or having a hoedown on the family farm, we have you covered.

At Bella Bridesmaids, we recognize that every bride has her own vision and each bridesmaid is unique. We'll give you personal attention to help you find the right dress for your girls and your day-and ship your dresses anywhere in the Continental United States.

So come on in, have some fun, and visit a Bella Bridesmaids showroom near you.

We'd love to play a part in helping to create your wedding and make it everything you have dreamed.

Follow Bella Bridesmaids on

amystrange2
3b5e64d48bc7d542 1456761458060 lambertwedding 358
lambertwedding 358
sisterpicindresses
Bella Bridesmaids
lauren jordan kendigs wedding l martin wedding p
stephanie will bridal party family 115
lindsey sullivan ml
amystrange
grindstaff
Bella Bridesmaids
clara margaret starling bride maids
jillian bisso amsale

15 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids

• Sarah

Sarah Mansouri · Married on 10/06/2018

Loved our experience!!

With bridesmaids from around the country, I wanted to make sure that all my girls had the opportunity to try the dresses on and pick the style they liked in person. I also had a large bridal party of 9, making coordinating fittings much more complex. The Nashville Bella Bridesmaids store made the process so easy! Kate and her team were super patient and were very helpful in helping me select the perfect line of dresses for my bridesmaids. We ended up choosing Jenny Yoo, who I also highly recommend!

Even after I selected the dresses, Kate helped me get in contact with the NY store so my other bridesmaids could try on their dresses and pick their styles. The online portal made us SUPER easy to track what dresses my bridesmaids liked and who had paid. Kate was also extremely responsive and always answered my questions promptly.

I would overall highly recommend Bella Bridesmaids if you have a large bridal party and/or bridesmaids all over the country. They have this business down pat and will make sure your girls look their best in their dresses the day of. Their exclusive styles are also hard to beat! Don’t think twice, use Bella when you need bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

I had a wonderful experience as a bride who used Bella Bridesmaids to coordinate a dress order for my six bridesmaids, who all live in different cities. Allison and the rest of the team at the Nashville location were super helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. They listened to my vision and budget and helped me to find the styles and colors I was dreaming of, in the price range I wanted. On the day of our showroom appointment they were so awesome about letting the BM I had brought with me try on tons of styles from many different designers. We worked together to create a palette of rich lavenders and plums in a different style for each of my bridesmaids. Allison's follow-up communication was excellent and so helpful in keeping our order on track with my timeline, and when I had to make a last minute change she accommodated so graciously! The Nashville Bella team made what could have been a very complicated process for my far-flung BMs and I so much easier and fun. Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Allison was such a dream to work with. She was knowledgeable about the different designers and styles and gave great recommendations. And the bridesmaid dresses were absolutely stunning! I heard so many complimentary remarks on them from the guests- it was a Jenny Yoo dress that flattered every body type. Allison and her team were responsive, professional, kind, and excited to be a part of our big day. It was so helpful to have their help with forms and ordering and they made it all so easy. Such wonderful partners! I couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments

Real Weddings