Bella Bridesmaids

223 South Beverly Dr Suite B, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids loves a wedding! We have the largest collection of bridesmaid dresses from the world’s leading designers in our Bella Showrooms. With hundreds of dresses to choose from, your personal Bella stylist is ready for anything. Whether you’re getting married in a grand ballroom or having a hoedown on the family farm, we have you covered.

At Bella Bridesmaids, we recognize that every bride has her own vision and each bridesmaid is unique. We’ll give you personal attention to help you find the right dress for your girls and your day-and ship your dresses anywhere in the Continental United States.

So come on in, have some fun, and visit a Bella Bridesmaids showroom near you.

We’d love to play a part in helping to create your wedding and make it everything you have dreamed.

Follow Bella Bridesmaids on

Beachy, curated mix-n-match
Beachy, curated mix-n-match
Swatches on swatches!
Swatches on swatches!
We're just up the stairs ...
We're just up the stairs ...
Vineyard romance!
Vineyard romance!

5 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids

1 User photo

Bella Bridesmaids 1
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Great customer service!

My bridesmaids and I had a wonderful experience with Bella Bridesmaids! Kelly was the stylist who helped us during our visits, and she was very friendly, upbeat, and patient! Their selection can be overwhelming so it is my recommendation to really know the designer or color choices you are wanting to go with, maybe even make an appointment prior to the one with your bridal party to narrow down your selection so that you can have more one on one time with your stylist. Once you have chosen your dresses, they setup a virtual showroom for you, and each of your bridesmaids can log-in, review their order, and pay for their dresses individually. The time they quoted for the dresses to arrive was spot-on, if not even a tiny bit sooner than expected. I would recommend Bella Bridesmaids to everyone looking for their bridal party, or even if you need a black-tie gown. Thank you Bella Bridesmaids!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Jen · Married on 04/02/2016

The ladies of the LA Bella Bridesmaids were fantastic! They were prompt at following up, returning phone calls, and answering questions. The staff have a great eye for color and detail. I had two consultations picking out the styles and colors for my bridesmaids, and both went super smooth and were a lot of fun! Lots of variety for dress options, styles, fabrics, and colors. They accommodated a few guests during the visit: once with a bridesmaid and once with my then fiance. Highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 05/02/2016

I was in the market for an inexpensive wedding dress, and was considering looking at bridesmaids dress options. I went here twice after visiting their Bethesda, MD location and tried on several bridesmaids dress and the Saja bridal line. Both times, the representatives' suggestions were helpful and the dresses they chose for me were spot on. I eventually ordered the Saja dress that I fell in love with in Bethesda. Everyone was helpful, professional, and friendly.
    I would highly recommend this store and their services!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months