Bella Bridesmaid

Charleston, SC View map

Bella Bridesmaids is a franchise of 55+ local women owned boutique locations across the United States. Bella has the largest selection of dresses from the leading bridal designers. They work closely with brides, finding the right colors, fabrics, silhouettes and price points to provide fresh styling options for bridesmaids, mother-of-the-occasion, and party options. Whether you’re getting married in a grand ballroom or are having a destination wedding, they have you covered!

• Lydia
    Lydia R. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids is the best place to go when searching for the perfect bridesmaid dress. I had the best experience as the bride and bridesmaid. The staff is beyond amazing and very helpful and quick with answering any questions I pushed their way. They made everyone feel beautiful and comfortable during fitting appointments. They made this processes so easy. i highly recommend and will continue to shop there.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa G. Getting married on 12/04/2022

Local Wedding Planner Loves Bella Bridesmaids!

Where do I even begin!? Lissie and Alex are two ladies you definitely want as part of your wedding planning experience. As a wedding planner in Charleston, there was NO doubt in my mind that Bella Bridesmaids is where we would be getting the dresses for my girls. Every step of the way is so fun with these girls :)

They spent so much time with me trying to decide on a color palette, as I cannot seem to make decisions easily for my own wedding! My girls then got to go to Bella Bridesmaids to try on and pick their styles which was the highlight of the whole process. It made for a super fun part of bachelorette weekend! Afterward, they handled everything: from creating a digital showroom, to emailing my girls, to confirming the order shortly after. Here we are a little over a month later with all of the dresses ordered and awaiting their arrival! If you are looking for a seamless, fun, stress-free experience for your bridesmaid dresses...look no more! This is absolutely where you want to go!
  • Kasey
    Kasey T. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great costumer service

I was really happy with the service at Bella's for my bridesmaid's dress. They were kind, responsive, and always available to answer questions.

Real Weddings

Bella Bridesmaid 1
Exclusive

8 Vanderhorst Street, Upstairs Charleston, SC, 29403

By Appointment Only
Location of (Bella Bridesmaid)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding