43 John Street, Upstairs, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 1

About Bella Bridesmaid

Bella Bridesmaids is a franchise of 55+ local women owned boutique locations across the United States. Bella has the largest selection of dresses from the leading bridal designers. They work closely with brides, finding the right colors, fabrics, silhouettes and price points to provide fresh styling options for bridesmaids, mother-of-the-occasion, and party options. Whether you’re getting married in a grand ballroom or are having a destination wedding, they have you covered!

Follow Bella Bridesmaid on

Bella Bridesmaid 4
Bella Bridesmaid 5

SARAH NOBLE · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Saving the day!!

These ladies went above and beyond to help me get the bridesmaid dresses I’d been dreaming about! They were so kind and extremely helpful! I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Lauren M · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Great customer service!

Great customer service! They really stayed on top of me to make sure my bridesmaid orders were placed in time. I also appreciate the good amount of chains Bella has around the country. It allowed for some of the girls who lived out of town to pick their dress on their own time in their city.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2019

Great selection and very responsive and eager to help!

I knew I wanted to give my bridesmaids some flexibility in terms of style of their bridesmaids dress. I chose the color and the fabric and was looking for a way for them to each try on a variety of styles without having to travel hours to do so. Thank goodness for Bella Bridesmaids!! There was a Bella Bridesmaids store near each of the cities where my bridesmaids lived and I simply used their online dressing room to pick out a whole host of different styles for the navy blue, crepe fabric that I picked out. they were each able to go to the store and try on the different styles and then order through the online dressing room. It was SO easy. Furthermore, BB had such a great selection to choose from with a variety of price ranges to fit any brides budget! And most importantly, the staff that I worked with was so patient when I was initially picking out the dresses and every interaction in person and through email after that was so professional and kind. My bridesmaids LOVED their gowns. I know every bride says that, but mine actually do. In fact, 2 of them have already worn them again for other events (I have picture evidence)! I would recommend Bella Bridesmaids to every bride in search of a good selection of bridesmaids gowns, but especially those who have bridesmaids in different locations of the US. there is likely a BB near each of them and it makes it super easy for them to go and try on dresses at their own convenience! Thank you so much for all of your help!

Bella Bridesmaid 6