Bella Bridesmaid

104 Broadway St Suite C, Birmingham, AL 35209 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

Other couples have also viewed

3 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaid

Lara · Married on 07/08/2017

They helped me narrow down my bridesmaid dress selection and helped me find the perfect one! They were sooooo HELPFUL!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Charlotte at Bella Bridesmaid made the whole experience wonderful. We had bridesmaids from 4'10" to 5'9" and were able to find the perfect dress. It is a climb up the stairs to their shop, so don't bring any grandmothers with you, but it is worth the climb!! Everyone we worked with was wonderful. We had bridesmaids in 3 states, and they were able to work with their local Bella Bridesmaid shop, so it was easy for all.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Missy · Married on 11/14/2015

Bella Bridesmaid made bridesmaid dress shopping so simple and fun. All I had to do was choose the dress, send the online order form to my bridesmaids, and click the "send" button for the final order. Plus, my bridesmaids are spread out all over the country, but they were able to go to their local Bella Bridesmaid to get fitted before deciding which size to order for themselves. From picking out the dress to placing the final order, Jeana Lee and Charlotte were there to answer any of my questions and offer helpful suggestions. For headache-free bridesmaid dress shopping head over to Bella Bridesmaid.

Sent on 08/02/2015

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 104 Broadway St Suite C Birmingham, AL, 35209 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Bella Bridesmaid)