168 White Pond Rd. Hudson, Hudson, MA 01749 Map · Phone number

About Bella Arte Imagery

Bella Arte Imagery is the creation and inspiration of Stephanie Briskey & Stephanie Manere.

We combine artistic, photojournalistic, and traditional methods, capturing the romance & emotion of your wedding. It is a privelege & an honor to be a part of our clients lives & we treasure every wedding in our hearts. We document your wedding as it unfolds, telling the unique story of the most special day of your life.

?Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught is captured forever...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.? -Aaron Siskind

Z7U3379 Edit
ONeWed
Untitled3

3 Reviews for Bella Arte Imagery

Cheryl · Married on 09/12/2009

Stephanie and Stephanie were great. We were adamant that we did not want "stuffy" wedding photos but instead wanted the photography to capture the fun, love and family that our day was all about. The day of the wedding it poured buckets, the chapel was stuff to the gills, the tent leaked and yet everyone had an absolutely fabulous time and the pictures captured that.

The lighting situation was horrendous and S & S improvised and ended up setting up a great little studio in the house in which we were able to capture beautiful shots. They have a wonderful eye for simple everyday things that turned into such beautiful wedding shots. I never knew a trifle dish could look so elegant.

Additionally they are very flexible and accomodating in terms of suggesting ideas for our album, the slideshow and other small requests that we have had after the wedding.

I think that BellaArte's value for money is outstanding given their artistic eye, talent and general overall professionalism.

I strongly recommend that if you are looking for a photography group who can capture the essence of your day rather than the 'staged' shot BellaArte is an excellent choice.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Eric · Married on 10/09/2008

Stephanie and Stephanie were AWESOME! Not only were they professional and courteous, they were friendly, fun, and did a WONDERFUL job with our wedding pics. The turnaround time was fast, and the results were..... wow, I can't describe how well the photographs turned out, absolutely beautiful. I actually had fun being photographed, uqite an anomolie for me/us. The recorded interview portion of the service was a nice twist as well, and will allow our family members not present at the wedding to be a part of it. I've only been married once, but can't imagine someone doing a better job than the Stephanie's. Thanks guys!

E & B

Sent on 10/16/2008

Rebekah · Married on 10/09/2008

I am the happiest bride in the world with the return of my wedding day pictures!

Oh my God! These photographs exceeded my wildest expectations. They captured the joy of my wedding on film. They made memories of my wedding day that will make me proud and happy for the rest of my life. What an absolutely amazing experience it was to work with Bella Arte Imagery, They are artistic geniuses.

I was amazed with how fast I got them back. The number one response I have gotten from family members, friends and co-workers is that the pictures look like they could be on postcards, or in a magazine. I truly did not expect the pictures to look so good. The artistry of Stephanie and Stephanie is reflected in each and every single shot. I am from Cincinnati, Ohio and was planning a wedding in Nantucket, MA so I was very nervous about picking vendors from afar; Bella Arte Imagery put ALL of my worries to rest! I have amazing pictures! Every bride wants to feel beautiful and these pictures went above and beyond, the pictures are simply gorgeous! My husband got excited about the pictures (that should say a lot).

Rebekah O'Brien-Carpenter, Cincinnati, Ohio married 10-09-08 on Nantucket Island
    **I HIGHLY RECOMMENED BELLA ARTE IMAGERY**