2800 W 8th St, Erie, PA 16505 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 1,000
Availability Check your date

About Bel-Aire Hotel

The Clarion Lake Erie Hotel & Bel-Aire Conference Center’s casual elegance and tasteful accommodations represent the area’s finest facilities. Located right off the foot of Presque Isle State Park the Clarion is also home to our award winning restaurant, Victor’s.

Our 131 rooms are tastefully and elegantly decorated including several poolside & pool view rooms and four junior suites – each of which are spacious and comfortable.

Experience and expertise in catering to groups is the Bel-Aire-Clarion's specialty. All events are individually coordinated with a professional staff ready to customize
our services to your special needs. The Bel-Aire Conference Center offers a professional staff member to personally coordinate your special event. Functions include catering, white glove service, linens, china, silver, crystal, and floral centerpieces.

Follow Bel-Aire Hotel on

Wedding party
d36860514af569f3 1474494564941 bel aire 2

5 Reviews for Bel-Aire Hotel

Dilia · Married on 07/24/2015

Our wedding at the Bel-Aire Clarion Hotel Ballroom was incredible! My husband and I kept our wedding day small and intimate. However, we wanted to provide the best experience to friends and family traveling from out of town. The Bel-Aire delivered on our expectations! Our seated, white glove dinner service was perfect for our black tie reception. The foyer was opened up for cocktail hour as well as for the bar and it was great because it allowed guests to get some air when they stepped off the dance floor. I asked for the biggest dance floor possible since my family loves to dance and they were able to make it happen. The service was exceptional and our guests were certainly happy. The Bel-Aire is a great place for a wedding reception. They are so accommodating and helpful throughout the planning process. They helped me bring my vision to life in so many ways. They even set up the room as I had envisioned, prior to the wedding, in order for me to decide what I liked best... And I'm grateful they did because I was able to make last minute adjustments to ensure that our wedding guests were comfortable. Thank you so much Bel-Aire Clarion for making my wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2012

The Bel-Aire Hotel is a great place to hold a wedding reception. It is a beautiful venue and the staff is great. Natalie took care of our account and was basically our wedding coordinator. She was very flexible throughout the process and communication was great. The day of, we showed up late and they got us back on schedule in no time. They took care of the details and made sure everything went as planned and ran smoothly. Everything was perfect and I could not thank Natalie, Lisa and the rest of the Bel-Aire staff enough.

Sent on 09/18/2012
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/02/2011

4.2

My Wedding Day turned out beautiful and the food was great.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Bel-Aire Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables

• 2800 W 8th St Erie, 16505 See on map