Warwick, Warwick, RI 02886 Map · Phone number

About Beehive Hair Design

Beehive Hair Design is a creative and professional hairstylist located in Warwick, Rhode Island specializing in wedding work. Molly, the founder and head hairstylist, is a licensed cosmetologist who has been providing her services for brides and their wedding party for over 18 years. Beehive Hair Design can efficiently and effortlessly give intricate braids, stunning updos, and long-lasting hairstyles. Molly has worked at a number of popular and well-established businesses, such as Paul Mitchell, Toni & Guy, and Aveda.

Molly provides consultations and hair trials to ensure ultimate satisfaction and provide a stress-free experience on the big day. She can provide group services for small and large parties. While hair styling is her expertise, she can also provide basic makeup services. Molly has worked with many different hair textures and can provide styles like sleek buns and detailed braids. Other services include:

• Styling

Couple
 y1a4598 51 786605 v1

10 Reviews for Beehive Hair Design

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

Can't say enough great things about Molly and her team. I got married in Newport, RI on 10/1/16. My wedding ceremony started at 12:00 and I had 8 girls needing hair and makeup so I decided to hire someone who could come to my hotel room so I didn't have to travel. They were amazing! The week of the wedding, Molly sent me a schedule for the day indicating the time and the stylist that each girl would be taken care of. On the day of, she brought a copy of that list and followed it for a very relaxed and efficient morning. They arrived on time, set up, and started right away. It all went perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a better team of people getting me and my girls ready. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Debbie · Married on 10/01/2016

I had heard nothing but good things which led me to hiring Molly for my big day. I am very picky on who getting my hair done so this was a big decision for me. At my trial, we tried 3 different styles until we agreed on the best one and, my makeup trial great but afterwards I decided I wanted a bit more drama on my eyes for the big day. Come my wedding day we had three people from Beehive, Molly on hair, Dori on makeup and Nancy doing hair & makeup. I had a small wedding party (MOH, MOB and junior bridesmaid) so we had plenty of time for getting ready and any touch ups. I have to give Molly major props for my junior bridesmaid who HATES getting her hair touched, but she told me she wanted it curled and Molly was extremely gentle and was even able to do a cute side braid without her making a peep! Despite the rainy weather my hair held up as best it could and I loved my look. Molly and her team are extremely talented, and have great personalities which made getting ready a ton of fun. Thank you again to Molly and her team for making everyone look fabulous on my wedding day! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Meredith · Married on 09/10/2016

Molly and Dori were a delight to work with! Not only did they make everyone beautiful for our wedding day, they kept all the ladies calm during our prep time together. I wish they could do my hair and makeup every day!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Award

Beehive Hair Design FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 20.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup