Beech Road Films

Columbus, OH View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Columbus, Ohio, Beech Road Films is a wedding videography company that creates epic love stories. This company believes in the sanctity of marriage and appreciates the hard work that goes into planning such a special day. Owner and lead videographer Beth will strive to document every moment of your nuptial celebration, capturing memories in a film that you will cherish for years to come. Beth is available to work with couples throughout the central Ohio area and beyond.

Beech Road Films works with a personalized approach, getting to know their clients and understanding their style. This allows them to make videos that are truly reflective of their clients. Beth will strive to capture your day in the most natural way possible, recording moments of genuine joy as they unfold. She can be present for every moment of your celebration, from the pre-ceremony preparations to the reception. Additional hours are available upon request. After the festivities, couples can avail of a range of keepsakes and mementos, including:

• Raw footage
  • Highlight video
  • Save-the-dates
  • Full-feature videos
  • DVDs

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Kelly D. Married on 07/06/2021

Amazing videographer!

“BETH WAS AN AMAZING VENDOR TO WORK WITH. WHEN I FIRST CAME ACROSS SOME OF HER VIDEOS ONLINE, I KNEW HER STYLE WAS THE PERFECT FIT FOR OUR WEDDING. YOU CAN EASILY TELL SHE WORKS HARD TO MAKE EACH VIDEO IT’S OWN PIECE OF WORK. SHE WAS PROMPT TO ANSWER EMAILS AND TEXTS WHEN I HAD QUESTIONS. I WAS AMAZED WHEN WE GOT OUR VIDEO ON HOW MUCH SHE CAPTURED! I OBVIOUSLY KNEW SHE WAS THERE, BUT SHE DEFINITELY WASN’T THAT IN YOUR FACE, “DO THIS, DO THAT” VIDEOGRAPHER WHICH WAS NICE. THE VIDEOS TURNED OUT BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED. WE WILL TREASURE THEM FOREVER. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND BETH FOR A COUPLE LOOKING FOR A HARDWORKING, PASSIONATE AND ALL AROUND KIND VIDEOGRAPHER.
    Kelly D. Married on 07/06/2021

Amazing videographer!

• Lexi
    Lexi Married on 10/24/2020

beautiful videos for a lot of hassle

I’ll start by saying my videos are absolutely beautiful. However, the process to get them was nothing short of terrible. I finally received the final product after HOUNDING for 8 months. Communication was almost non-existant, upon hearing from other brides this is a very common issue. There’s an excuse for every due date missed, missing links, links not working, package not being delivered, and days/weeks of unanswered messages. My videos are beautiful and she included extra footage for my troubles, while that is very nice, i think other brides need to know what they’re getting into before booking. Nobody wants to fight tooth and nail after wedding planning just to get what you’ve already paid for.

Deals

Beech Road Films 1
Exclusive

8385 Emeric Close Columbus, OH, 43068
Location of (Beech Road Films)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding