Littleton, CO 80122 Map · Phone number

About Bec's Blossoms

Hi! I'm Bec with Bec's Blossoms! I am proud to serve Denver Front Range & High Country Colorado! My business has been in full operation since 2011 and I am happy to create custom floral designs for any special event!

couple
beclogo1000
bec in seattle

2 Reviews for Bec's Blossoms

Dave · Married on 08/28/2015

We has a fantastic experience working with Bec's Blossoms and would 100% recommend her for any occasion. Bec was our florist for our wedding at Keystone Resort (Timber Ridge) in August 2015. After initially booking the venue, Keystone provided us with a list of their preferred vendors, including Bec. After our initial consultation with Bec over a beer, we knew she was the one for us. We were impressed by her keen interest in the look that we wanted, attention to the smallest details, experience with executing an on-mountain wedding, and willingness to customize to keep us within budget. And she's one of the most friendly and laid back individuals you'll meet, putting us instantly at ease through the whole process.

She presented us with several options on designs, flowers, and textures and made helpful suggestions to get the look just right. She followed up several times leading up to the wedding to ensure everything was on track and to make any needed revisions as we finalized guest list and other event specifics. We knew we were in good hands all along the way.

When the day finally arrived, she met us before our first look to deliver our boutonnieres and then was off up the mountain to set up the venue. We arrived at the venue and were blown away by how the florals were exactly what we envisioned (one of us even got a little misty eyed at how perfect everything was). Afterward, we didn't have to worry about a thing with break down. All in all, the florals were exceptional and the experience effortless. We're so glad we chose Bec's Blossoms for our wedding and were delighted with the results!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Christine · Married on 06/07/2014

Becca did the flowers for my wedding back in June 2014. She is so knowledgeable about flowers and what would work best for any situation. She is extremely professional and so easy to work with. I sent her a few photos and answered her questionnaire, but basically told her to have fun. The first time I saw my bouquet on my wedding day I was in tears I was so happy with it. It was the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen. My bridesmaid bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres were just as perfect. Plus all the little touches for my hair, ceremony and reception were beautiful. I highly recommend Bec's Blossoms for all you flower needs.

Thank you Becca for going above and beyond and making our special day more memorable and beautiful then we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Bec's Blossoms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 155.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 180.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Romantic, Rustic

• Littleton, 80122 See on map