Loveland, CO 80538 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,576
Availability Check your date

About Becky Young Photography

Hi friends!
My name is Becky Young and I am a professional photographer in beautiful Colorado. I specialize in photographing elopements and intimate weddings for couples who love the great outdoors. My style is simple and always incorporates the beauty of Colorado. Feel free to check out my website or send me an email, I would love to hear from you! :)

Follow Becky Young Photography on

67 Reviews for Becky Young Photography

Becky Young Photography 1
Becky Young Photography 2

Kaleigh · Married on 08/13/2018

Becky was phenomenal. Period. My husband and I were living in Rhode Island during our wedding planning but we knew from the start Colorado was where we wanted to get married. Being huge hikers and outdoors lovers, it was a given. We also knew from the start that we wanted to keep things small and simple, by “eloping” with just our parents and siblings. Finding an elopement/intimate wedding photographer in Colorado? Who has as much appreciation for the outdoors as myself? A total no brainer! Sorting out logistics long distance was initially stressful, but after I started chatting with Becky, she helped me feel at ease. She is an expert on all things Colorado, and has so much experience shooting at different venues, particularly mine at the Maroon Bells. There were so many finicky things I needed to do in preparation for my tiny wedding at the Bells, but I didn’t sweat the photographer part at all. She was immensely helpful in helping me discover businesses in the area, fun things to do and see, as well as locations to rent a home for my family during our stay. It was practically like having a wedding planner! The pictures from our wedding turned out so perfectly, and all my friends, family, and co-workers were blown away by the beauty she captured in the mountain setting. She exceeded my expectations by a mile, and I already knew she was going to be great. If I had to do it all over again, I’d choose Becky again and again! Thanks Becky!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2018

Becky was phenomenal. She made our elopement dreams come true. Some family felt very left out because we eloped, but have remarked that Becky's pictures made them feel as if they were there. They are great quality. I don't enjoy seeing photos of myself, but these perfectly captured the day and she knows what she's doing. I could and do look at them constantly. She made this insecure bride feel beautiful. She chose our location since we aren't from there and helped us with directions and tips so we could be ready on the day. I never waited long to hear back from her. She was a dream. We would not change a thing!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Becky Young Photography 3

Samantha · Married on 03/24/2018

Becky let us know early on that she would not be available on our date and that another photographer in her team, Danielle, would be our photographer instead. While I'm sure Becky would've done a wonderful job, I have to say that I am so glad Danielle was our photographer. Her fun, laid back personality jelled perfectly with my husband and I, and she made us feel totally relaxed during the whole shoot--which is saying something considering that neither my husband or I like having our pictures taken. I expected to have to wait weeks for our photos to come back, but we received an email with the link to our portfolio less than a week after our wedding (note: I'm not sure if this is the norm or not, so please understand your mileage may vary) and the pictures were absolutely beautiful. Danielle not only did an amazing job and was extremely professional (even showing up earlier than expected on the day-of), but she was also a really cool person to hang out with and to share in the happiness and fun of our wedding day. 5/5 in all categories and we highly recommend!

Sent on 04/14/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC
    Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Wow! Becky's work is amazing! I have worked with her a couple different times and she is so easy going, friendly and professional, it was a pleasure to work together! Keep up the great work Becky!

• Charlie Gault Photography
    Charlie Gault Photography Wedding Photographers

Becky Young truly has an eye for beautiful photography. Her attention to detail, and grasp of the photographic arts, work together to create truly memorable photos, you will not be disappointed.