120 North Green St. #702, Chicago, IL 60607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Becky Hill Photography

Artistic vision is inspired by authentic moments of joy. A documentary approach to wedding photography concentrates on capturing moments that reflect the happiness and excitement of your wedding day. Editorial and fashion photography also has a significant influence on our approach to weddings. This elegant and modern style emphasizes vibrant color, dramatic black and white, and emotion-driven imagery. An unobtrusive manner of working encourages your natural beauty and inner light to shine throughout your wedding images. We look forward to creating a stunning reflection of your day.

6 Reviews for Becky Hill Photography

Allison · Married on 03/05/2011

Becky was phenomenal. It's hard to build on all the beaming comments here already, so I'll just echo them - she was friendly, professional, artistic and fun - very good at putting everyone at ease and commanding the crowd so as not to disrupt the flow of wedding events. She was referred to me, and I have already referred her to a friend. I definitely recommend the engagement session if feasible within your budget so that Becky can get a sense for your personality as a couple and so that you can build rapport with her/get used to some of the poses. It makes things flow that much more smoothly on the *big day.* We had 2 assistants with her - Brianne and Megan - who were very nice also. Pictures should come in a few weeks... if they're anything like the engagement photos, then we are in for a treat!

Sent on 03/17/2011

Diana · Married on 10/04/2009

I met with six or seven photographers when I was looking for someone to take pictures for us on our wedding day. I met several kind, capable people, but none of them felt quite right until I met with Becky Hill. I was drawn to her open and kind, but extremely professional demeanor, and to her artistically composed, yet totally real photographic style. She was an absolute pleasure to work with?extremely patient, very kind to everyone, and yet commanding of a crowd (which is really, really important during formal photographs). She and her second photographer, Brianne, made a wonderful addition to our party. She took GREAT photographs of my husband and I, in spite of his usual camera-discomfort. (We also hired her to take engagement portraits so that I could ease my then-fiance into the picture-taking, because he hates to have his picture taken! I highly recommend that if you have a camera shy man or are camera shy yourself?.it made him a lot more comfortable with her the day of our wedding.) Her pictures of our family members are also really stunning, and she captured the glow of our friends and family, and all that we felt was special about our wedding. As the reception carried on, we really didn?t notice her or Brianne much at all?they blended seamlessly in with our party and used long lenses to capture, unobtrusively, the heart and soul of our wedding and the people we love. I recommend Becky Hill with great enthusiasm. She is a very talented photographer and a lovely person. We are beyond-words-happy with our superb photographs and I feel so good about my decision to hire her.

Sent on 11/16/2009

Katie · Married on 07/26/2008

Becky Hill is an amazing photographer and she was very helpful in scouting out new locations for pictures because of our untraditional style. She was very kind, energetic, and took many photos!

Sent on 08/06/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Vaught Events
    Vaught Events Wedding Planners

Becky is absolutely amazing. Her work is above and beyond many photographers you will find in Chicago. She always provides a unique perspective and captures your day wonderfully! I love working with Becky!

• 120 North Green St., #702 Chicago, 60607 See on map