211 Oates Avenue, Easley, SC 29640 Map · Phone number

About Becki J. Owens Photography

Located in the Upstate of South Carolina, Becki J. Owens Photography provides on-site portrait sessions, as well as event photography. Portrait sessions range from babies and children, families, maternity sessions, all things wedding, senior portraits and more. We are also proud to be the Official Photographer of the Miss South Carolina Organization.

"Our days are a kaleidoscope. Every instant a change takes place in the contents. New harmonies, new contrasts, new combinations of every sort. Nothing ever happens twice alike. The most familiar people stand each moment in some new relation to each other, to their work, to surrounding objects." Henry Ward Beecher
"Nothing ever happens alike twice"...this has certainly held true for my life and this simple statement is at the core of why I do what I do. I love capturing moments, memories that will only happen once...a bride's anticipation as she waits to walk down the aisle, a mother's thoughtful expression as she recalls so many events that have led to this big day; a newborn baby peacefully sleeping, just hours after birth; a young woman's excitement at the realization of a goal achieved and a dream fulfilled. These moments are so important and they can't be recreated. "Nothing ever happens alike twice." Witnessing these moments through my lens is a blessing, a true gift. I feel connected to the lives of those I photograph and I couldn't imagine it any other way. My job is to capture and archive those memories for you to relive again and again in years to come. Sharing the emotion of that moment helps me do my job well. What could be better than that! I truly can't think of anything I'd rather do.

As a photographer, I feel it is so important that my clients be comfortable with me before a session or a big event. Let's face it, some of your most important moments are shared with your photographer. I always want to make sure my clients don't feel like they have a complete stranger in their faces snapping away on the big day. I spend time getting to know my clients...I don't feel like this is a burden, I really enjoy it! :) Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!

Becki :)

For more information about Becki J. Owens Photography, please view the website at:

www.BeckiJOwensPhotography.com

BishopEng 28176 29
f5051ec5a5b6287c 1219781225388 Devine 673
Becki J. Owens Photography
We took these images after the reception...miles away from all the excitement...and it was great.
BishopWed 28369 29
Fowler 28197 29
Devine 28113 29
Becki J. Owens Photography
Heather always said she would have Joe's (Easley, SC) hot dogs at her reception...and she did!!!
Devine 28673 29
MCC 28115 29blog
Becki J. Owens Photography
Erin gives me a great shot.
Erin gives me a great shot.
and it was a little scary!  :)
and it was a little scary! :)
This hoopa was a beautiful setting for Erin and Dan's wedding!
This hoopa was a beautiful setting for Erin and Dan's wedding!
Jessica knows how to pose!
Jessica knows how to pose!
BishopEng 28194 29
FOWL 28117 29
BishopEng 28183 29
FOWL 28210 29
Akers 28208 29
Akers 28195 29
Akers 28368 29
Becki J. Owens Photography
This was a special request from Jessica's mom...and she made it look great!  So cute.
This was a special request from Jessica's mom...and she made it look great! So cute.
JONES 28226 29adjforportat16x20
BishopEng 28176 29
f5051ec5a5b6287c 1219781225388 Devine 673

4 Reviews for Becki J. Owens Photography

Erin · Married on 06/14/2008

Becki was amazing! I hadn't met her before our wedding, my mom was the only one who had met her and seen her work. We had an impromptu wedding at my parents house with only 1-2 days notice, and Beck was there! The photos that were taken that day are irreplaceable and priceless. Becki, in addition to photographing the "unscheduled wedding" also came to the big wedding that we had in June. Becki and her team did such an amazing job! They're professional, friendly, very sweet...they just seemed to blend in with all of my guests. The number of photos that we have, as seen on Becki's blog, is awesome! She captures everything, it's going to be sooooo hard to choose which photos we want in our album. I wish Becki lived in D.C. so that I could refer to all of my friends up here:)

Sent on 08/24/2008

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2007

Becki was fantastic to work with. She had some awesome ideas for photos that we hadn't even thought of. She got some absolutely awesome pictures at the wedding itself, and working with her for my bridal session was a pleasure. She has that quality that's so great in someone like a photographer: once you meet her you feel like you're already old friends. It makes interacting with her a true pleasure. I'd recommend her to anyone--the quality of her work is fantastic, and she gets both the traditional and unconventional shots to make our photos perfect.

Sent on 09/03/2008

Sara · Married on 10/21/2007

Becki was the ideal photographer. Captured everything I wanted. Nice combination of artistry with the standard shots I wanted. Was very flexible. Very responsive. Very kind. Easy going. Easy to work with. Discreet during the service. A true professional

Sent on 07/18/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Becki J. Owens Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Kathy and Company
    Kathy and Company Wedding Cakes

Becki is a true professional who loves her work and her brides. As you will see from her pictures, she is an awesome photographer.

• 211 Oates Avenue Easley, 29640 See on map