Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Becerra Photography

Hey Wedding Wire!

I've been shooting weddings all over Oregon for the past 9 years.  I hope that you can tell from my work that I LOVE weddings, especially in Oregon.  I love the unpredictability of Oregon weather and some of my favorite  shots of all time have come in the rain or snow. I live in Corvallis which I think is perfect because I'm right in the middle of the state.  If you check out my website (www.becerraphotography.com) you'll notice weddings from every corner of our beautiful state.

In 2015 I want to really focus on Southern Oregon.  I'm from Klamath Falls and I'm in the Ashland/Medford area often so I'm running a special this year.  No travel fees to Southern Oregon!  Grants Pass, Roseburg, Ashland, Klamath Falls, they are all avaiable to you at the same price as any other Oregon bride.

Thanks for taking a look at my storefront. Please contact me anytime!

Chris Becerra

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Chris did an awesome job and took wonderful photos at our wedding. He is fast at capturing all sorts of memorable moments and at the same time has the patience to think and set up more personalized couples photos. He is experienced, flexible, creative, and friendly. We could not have chosen a better photographer!

Profile Picture Monica, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

After meeting Chris at a friend's wedding in Oregon and seeing his beautiful photographs, I went out on a limb and asked for his card even though I lived many miles away in New Orleans, LA (and I wasn't even engaged!). A year later, my boyfriend popped the question and we started looking for a photographer to capture our wedding. I researched local photographers in the New Orleans area, but something kept bringing me back to Chris's card. After my initial conversation with Chris, I knew we had to hire him to travel to New Orleans to photograph our wedding. We are so incredibly glad that we did! First of all, just take a look at the pictures he took of our French Quarter wedding. They are insane! Not only are the pictures amazing, working with Chris was better than anything we could have imagined. Chris felt like a long-time friend after spending just a few minutes with him. He was there with us throughout the entire day, helping with anything and everything, even helping me get my veil on when we couldn't quite get it to stay. He was able to direct our wild bridal party through the streets of New Orleans while making all the photographs seem fun and relaxed. When it rained on our second line parade Chris braved it through the weather with us (and all of his equipment) with a smile on his face and helped to capture moments of our wedding that our guests will talk about forever. Those pictures in the rain turned out to be so beautiful! We couldn't have chosen a better photographer to document our wedding day! Thank you Chris, you are the BEST!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris did wedding and engagement photos for us. For the wedding, he edited and sent us around 550 photos and was on site shooting for 8 hours with two photographers. If I were to plan another wedding, I would have him come earlier for more getting ready and wedding party photos and less candids of our guests at the receptions. We felt that Chris’s organization and attention to detail were lacking a bit. He showed up two hours earlier than we discussed to start shooting the day of the wedding. I had to remind him which package we had paid for, what we had previously paid, and to send an invoice for the balance owed. In our bridal party photos, he didn’t speak up when one of the groomsmen would always hold his hands different than the rest. I was also a little disappointed in the family photos we got, as spacing was totally off. This might just be me, as I am a detail person and this sort of thing bothers me. I just figured he would have spoken up if things looked off. We also didn’t get photos of centerpieces or the head table, which was something I had specifically requested. Looking back, I wish I would have our day-of coordinator oversee the photos and keep an eye on spacing issues, make sure I got photos of all the combinations of people that I wanted, and specific shots that I wanted.

Chris was great about making sure things went smoothly and reminding me not to stress. When issues came up, he politely reminded me that I had lined up people to take care of things like that, and that it would be fine. He also offered to coordinate parts of the ceremony, and asked if he should have guests go sit in their seats right before the ceremony (it was a very hot day and all the guests were standing in the shade). Overall, we were happy with the service that we received and the photos that Chris took. We got a lot of wonderful photos that I know we will love for years.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1386898216950 becerraphotography 14
220x220 sq 1386898253339 bendoregondestinationwedding
220x220 sq 1386898304771 urbanstudioportlandwedding 1
220x220 sq 1386898386834 becerraphotography.com 44 2710335669

A talented photographer with a creative eye. Becerra Photography finds unique ways to showcase your special day. Easy to work with, friendly and fun. A wealth of knowledge and skills yet still connects easily with other industry team members and everyone they work with. A true team player who works with you to capture your lifelong memories. Don't hesitate to call and book Becerra Photography. You will not be disappointed.

I had the opportunity to work with Chris and his team this summer and was nothing less than thrilled. Chris was always very quick to return my phone calls and/or emails and was totally on top of it. On the day of the wedding, his crew was very professional, extremely flexible and the images were absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Becerra Photography and will certainly be referring them to my clients!

I had the pleasure of working with Becerra Photography for the first time this past summer and I was completely impressed by their attention to detail, easy going attitude and overall product! Becerra Photography's unique approach to combining photography and videography is something you won't find anywhere else!

I have worked with Chris on a few weddings and not only is he an amazing photographer but he has become a friend of our family. We hired him to take our family pictures last year and they are hanging all over our house now...People are ALWAYS complementing me on how beautiful they are. Chris is extremely talented and has an awesome personality! You will not be disappointed.

Medford, Corvallis, Ashland, Portland, Eugene, OR 97330   See On Map