Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Becerra Photography

Hey Wedding Wire!

I've been shooting weddings all over Oregon for the past 9 years.  I hope that you can tell from my work that I LOVE weddings, especially in Oregon.  I love the unpredictability of Oregon weather and some of my favorite  shots of all time have come in the rain or snow. I live in Corvallis which I think is perfect because I'm right in the middle of the state.  If you check out my website (www.becerraphotography.com) you'll notice weddings from every corner of our beautiful state.

In 2015 I want to really focus on Southern Oregon.  I'm from Klamath Falls and I'm in the Ashland/Medford area often so I'm running a special this year.  No travel fees to Southern Oregon!  Grants Pass, Roseburg, Ashland, Klamath Falls, they are all avaiable to you at the same price as any other Oregon bride.

Thanks for taking a look at my storefront. Please contact me anytime!

Chris Becerra

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

So much Fun! so little time to enjoy! these pictures capture the moment in time. I can't get enough of looking at them! Chris did an amazing job. He was so efficient, professional, and creative! We had over 100 people, and we had a long picture list that we want to take. Chris helped keep things in order, he was not afraid of telling people when to come into the picture and when to go away. Because his efficiency, We had longer couple picture session than we had anticipated. That made a huge difference for me personally!! My husband and I are not "picture" people, we hardly take any pictures. Chris was very instructive and inspirational during our couple picture session. the whole session was smooth, natural, and joyful. Thank you, Chris!! Get Chris for your wedding, otherwise you are missing out big time!!

Profile Picture meng Ling , 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris did an awesome job and took wonderful photos at our wedding. He is fast at capturing all sorts of memorable moments and at the same time has the patience to think and set up more personalized couples photos. He is experienced, flexible, creative, and friendly. We could not have chosen a better photographer!

Profile Picture Monica, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

After meeting Chris at a friend's wedding in Oregon and seeing his beautiful photographs, I went out on a limb and asked for his card even though I lived many miles away in New Orleans, LA (and I wasn't even engaged!). A year later, my boyfriend popped the question and we started looking for a photographer to capture our wedding. I researched local photographers in the New Orleans area, but something kept bringing me back to Chris's card. After my initial conversation with Chris, I knew we had to hire him to travel to New Orleans to photograph our wedding. We are so incredibly glad that we did! First of all, just take a look at the pictures he took of our French Quarter wedding. They are insane! Not only are the pictures amazing, working with Chris was better than anything we could have imagined. Chris felt like a long-time friend after spending just a few minutes with him. He was there with us throughout the entire day, helping with anything and everything, even helping me get my veil on when we couldn't quite get it to stay. He was able to direct our wild bridal party through the streets of New Orleans while making all the photographs seem fun and relaxed. When it rained on our second line parade Chris braved it through the weather with us (and all of his equipment) with a smile on his face and helped to capture moments of our wedding that our guests will talk about forever. Those pictures in the rain turned out to be so beautiful! We couldn't have chosen a better photographer to document our wedding day! Thank you Chris, you are the BEST!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 4/15/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1386898253339 bendoregondestinationwedding
220x220 sq 1386898304771 urbanstudioportlandwedding 1
220x220 sq 1386898386834 becerraphotography.com 44 2710335669

8 ENDORSEMENTS
A talented photographer with a creative eye. Becerra Photography finds unique ways to showcase your special day. Easy to work with, friendly and fun. A wealth of knowledge and skills yet still connects easily with other industry team members and everyone they work with. A true team player who works with you to capture your lifelong memories. Don't hesitate to call and book Becerra Photography. You will not be disappointed.

I had the opportunity to work with Chris and his team this summer and was nothing less than thrilled. Chris was always very quick to return my phone calls and/or emails and was totally on top of it. On the day of the wedding, his crew was very professional, extremely flexible and the images were absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Becerra Photography and will certainly be referring them to my clients!

I had the pleasure of working with Becerra Photography for the first time this past summer and I was completely impressed by their attention to detail, easy going attitude and overall product! Becerra Photography's unique approach to combining photography and videography is something you won't find anywhere else!

I have worked with Chris on a few weddings and not only is he an amazing photographer but he has become a friend of our family. We hired him to take our family pictures last year and they are hanging all over our house now...People are ALWAYS complementing me on how beautiful they are. Chris is extremely talented and has an awesome personality! You will not be disappointed.

Corvallis, OR 97330   See On Map