Roanoke, VA 24018 Map · Phone number

About Becca's Baking Co.

I"ve been in the baking and pastry business for over 14 years professionally. I started out decorating cookies at a boutique cookie shop in Bethesda MD. It was a part time job while I was working as a Graphic Designer in the area. I looked forward to those moments more than my Full Time job and decided to make a career change into the culinary world.

I moved across the country to attend The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) Greystone Campus located in St. Helena of the Napa Valley. It was a full immersion course load in a beautiful setting and food Mecca. I learned so much, made great friends and had some of the best food of my life. Those experiences shaped my life and career path. I moved back to Roanoke to start a life with my husband.

I've worked in several bakeries, but settled down as a Baker at Roanoke College DIning services for the past 9 years. I recently decided to leave that position in order to be a stay at home mama for my two darling children.

• Incredible Edibles Bakery
DSC02911

Becca's Baking Co. FAQ

$ 3.00
    $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 1.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Roanoke, 24018 See on map