Johnson City, TN 37604 Map · Phone number

About Becca Davis Photography

Weddings are one of my favorite things to shoot because they are such magical events; family and friends from various times and places in your life gather from near and far simply to celebrate you and your spouse-to-be! I enjoy capturing guest interactions, the small and carefully planned details of the day and, of course, the love shared by the happy couple.

My style includes a mix of posed portraits and informal, documentary-style images. I provide custom price quotes, so you can have photographs of everything from early morning bridesmaid hair styling appointments to the newlyweds driving off at the end of the day . . . or limited coverage if you are on a tight budget.

I also offer a second photographer in my custom wedding packages. This allows for simultanous bridesmaid/groomsman pre-ceremony "getting ready" photos, different angles during the ceremony (the entrance of the bride from the front and back, for example) and simultaneous post-ceremony portraits and reception coverage.

My wedding was one of the happiest days of my life and I cherish my wedding photographs. I would be honored to get to spend your wedding day with you and your loved ones so that you, too, can have these amazing memories captured and preserved.

Follow Becca Davis Photography on

WDSC0410
WDSC9709

9 Reviews for Becca Davis Photography

Betty · Married on 10/19/2013

Having Becca there to document our special day was the icing on the cake! She was there before the wedding to shoot the posed shots, captured the spirit of our ceremony perfectly, and took lots of candid shots during the reception. We have received many compliments on the quality of the photographs from our family and friends.

Becca is a true professional. She treated us and our guests with dignity and respect, and always seemed to be in the right place at the right time to capture the perfect shots. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a quality, affordable photographer.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Caroline · Married on 06/16/2012

Becca did such an amazing job for our wedding reception. She was just wonderful to work with and was able to capture our event perfectly. She is very detail oriented, creative, and friendly. She was super flexible on the hours and ensured we had everything we wanted. She was super fast on posting the sneak peek too, which everyone just loved. We cannot wait to see her again!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Chanda · Married on 09/10/2011

Becca Davis was the perfect photographer for our wedding. She was very flexible with the times we wanted pictures taken. She met us really early before the wedding and stayed as late as we asked her to. She was actually there 30 minutes before the time we asked her to be there to check out potential spots for group pictures, which was really great. She stayed for 6 hours and then checked in with me before she left to see if there were special pictures I wanted that might have been missed. She went above and beyond our expectations! We were very satisfied with the quality of work that she did. We would use her again and would highly recommend her to others.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Becca Davis Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums