Austin, Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number

About Beauty X Victoria

Beauty x Victoria is a professional bridal hair and beauty salon in Austin, Texas. Victoria, the owner and principal designer, along with her talented team create stunning, natural looks for brides of all kinds. Communication is Beauty x Victoria’s top priority to ensure you get your ideal look. They aim to make you feel happy and confident throughout your bridal beauty experience.

Experience
Victoria graduated from Baldwin Beauty School before pursuing cosmetology for Walt Disney in 2011. At Disney she was responsible for their theatre and staff’s costuming and makeup. It wasn’t until 2013 that she found her true passion for weddings, and has specialized in bridal beauty ever since. She has served hundreds of brides and celebrity clients including Alexis DeJoria, Zara Larsson, Miranda Lambert, Beverly Lambert, and Arielle Kebbel.

Beauty x Victoria offers professional wedding hair and makeup for all types of bridal styles. Victoria and her stylists will work with you one on one to create an ideal bridal style for you, plus the perfect hair and makeup for your bridal party. They offer airbrush and contouring, tattoo cover ups, hair coloring, treatments, and more.

Follow Beauty X Victoria on

5 Reviews for Beauty X Victoria

Beauty X Victoria 1
Beauty X Victoria 2

Terra · Married on 08/12/2018

Victoria saved my wedding!!!
    I did some research and asked for recommendations from people all over, and after going through 6 or so hairstylists that couldn't work my date/get to my location, she came through for me literally 3 days before my wedding. She was able to work with me and give me exactly what I wanted, and I got more compliments on my hair than anything else!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/29/2016

Victoria is wonderful! she fulfilled my every expectation the day of my wedding. She made sure I wasn't stressed out or worrying about anything an did my hair absolutely perfect for how I wanted it! she did ALL of my bridesmaids hair and they looked fabulous as well! I would definitely recommend her (and have done so) to all my friends and family!

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Beauty X Victoria 3
    Beauty X Victoria 4

Samantha · Married on 01/15/2016

Victoria is absolutely amazing! She did my make up for multiple occasions and also did my bridesmaids make up for my wedding. She’s very professional and even greater by her skills. She will be my make up artist for every upcoming occasion. If anyone is looking for someone, pick Victoria it will be your best decision ever!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Award

Beauty X Victoria FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing