About Beauty x Victoria

As a professional hair and makeup artist, my mission is to use my artistry and creativity to provide a service that will help others feel happy and confident about themselves by enhancing their natural beauty. Communicating to achieve the desired look and needs of my clients are of utmost importance and I am fully committed to offering my artistic services to reach that goal.

Follow Beauty x Victoria on
vic1
vic2

5 Reviews for Beauty x Victoria

Brittany · Married on 05/29/2016

Victoria is wonderful! she fulfilled my every expectation the day of my wedding. She made sure I wasn't stressed out or worrying about anything an did my hair absolutely perfect for how I wanted it! she did ALL of my bridesmaids hair and they looked fabulous as well! I would definitely recommend her (and have done so) to all my friends and family!

Beauty x Victoria 1
    Beauty x Victoria 2

Samantha · Married on 01/15/2016

Victoria is absolutely amazing! She did my make up for multiple occasions and also did my bridesmaids make up for my wedding. She’s very professional and even greater by her skills. She will be my make up artist for every upcoming occasion. If anyone is looking for someone, pick Victoria it will be your best decision ever!

Beauty x Victoria FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing