12750 Windermere Isles pl, Windermere, FL 34786 Map · Phone number

About Beauty-To -You

Beauty To You is a professional makeup artist service that specialises in Airbrsuh Makeup, and will travel to you on your wedding day. Servicing clients in MA, RI, NH and Cape Cod areas. I can accomodate parties of any size at the location of your choosing for your event. Our extensive experience in makeup artistry guarantees to deliver the best to your door-step by keeping up with the latest trends in the beauty industry. My goal is to listen to our clients needs and make your ideal look become alive on your your big day. So sit back and get pampered

Follow Beauty-To -You on

natural bridal makeup.
simi

6 Reviews for Beauty-To -You

erica · Married on 05/04/2012

Tshidi was AMAZING!!! She did all my girls makeup and my mother and mother in law. Not one person was disappointed with her services including me. Honestly the airbrush makeup is the best thing you can do. My skin looked flawless in my wedding pictures and I didn't have that clown look that some brides can have because their makeup artist overdoes it. She is also extremely professional and sweet and goes out of her way to provide exceptional services. I would 100 times over recommend Tshidi.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Beauty-To -You's reply:

Thanks Erica. I appreciate it. You ladies were a fun bunch to be around.
    Wishing you all the best for the future.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/10/2011

Tshidi was great! She came out to my house for the trial appointment and was willing to try a few styles and even fake eyelashes to see what I liked best. She made sure I was going out that night so I could try it out and make sure it lasted. The day of the wedding she arrived on time, chair in tow, and settled right in. The bridesmaids’ makeup came out great and she had a sheet made out with all of our decisions for my makeup, which made the day go very smoothly. The makeup lasted all night and everyone looked amazing. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Beauty-To -You's reply:

Hi Heather,

I appreciate your kind words and wish you nothing but the best for your future.

Nia Fripp · Married on 09/03/2011

Tshidi was wonderful. She did makeup for me (the bride), my bridesmaids, and my mom. We all looked flawless! Considering that we are all different complexions, this was quite a feat. My bridesmaids kept talking about how great the makeup looked.

Tshidi was very professional and easy to work with. I receommend her highly - so highly, that if you are still looking for a makeup artist, you should end your search now.

Sent on 09/19/2011