Beauty in Motion

• Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beauty in Motion

Beauty in Motion, a beauty and health business based in Worcester, Massachusetts, travels to couples hosting their weddings all throughout the New England area. The team has experience doing hair and makeup for photoshoots, video shoots, and fashion shows. This diverse background enables them to know exactly what it takes to make you and your wedding party feel beautiful on your big day.

The team at Beauty in Motion provides you with a consultation so that they can better understand exactly what hair and makeup ideas you have in mind for your wedding. If the rest of your wedding party needs hair and makeup services as well, you will get to take advantage of group discounts. In addition to providing high-quality and personalized on-site makeup, the team can provide you with the following:

• Airbrush makeup
Putting on the veil

• Videos 1

70 Reviews for Beauty in Motion

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2017

Brittany, Ashleigh and their team could not have been better! They are clearly experts at what they do, so professional, and (super important when you’re spending hours together on your wedding day getting ready) they’re so friendly and made everyone so comfortable!

When I sat down for my trial a month before my wedding, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but after listening to my ideas and looking at a few pictures together, Brittany helped me settle on a plan that I loved! My hair can be unruly to say the least, and I’m usually a mascara-and-chapstick kind of girl, but I was so incredibly happy with how everything turned out for my wedding day.

On top of that, this girl is organized! We had emailed back and forth about the schedule for our wedding day, and like a pro Brittany knew exactly how much time they would need to have us ready on schedule for my photographer. They brought with them a team of 4 to do hair and makeup for myself and the entire bridal party, and they were enough ahead of schedule that a close friend was able to get her hair and makeup done as well with time to spare!

I honestly wouldn't hesitate for a second to have them do another event, and I've already recommended them to my friends with weddings coming up in the area!

Tessa · Married on 07/03/2017

I'm so glad I hired Beauty in Motion to do the hair and makeup for my wedding. They came to the venue and arrived right on time. They did everyone's hair and makeup in the amount of time they said it would take, and everyone looked amazing. Since the wedding, I've received many compliments from people on how everyone's hair and makeup looked perfect. Additionally, I thought their pricing was very affordable. The hair trial was included in the bridal pricing - other places I looked at charged extra for that. All around, I couldn't be happier with my experience!

Beauty in Motion Pricing

Beauty in Motion Price Rates

Beauty in Motion FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• Dj Huski
    Dj Huski Wedding DJs

Awesome MUA's always a pleasure to work with and highly recommend them to all my brides to be!

• Amy Mae Photography
    Amy Mae Photography Wedding Photographers

They were very professional and they listened to the bride on what kind of makeup she wanted. They really consider their clients while they work. They are also very laid back which makes working with them very easy. Their look is very clean and I would recommend these guys to all my brides.

• Worcester Worcester, Massachusetts, MA 01609 See on map