Fairfield, CA 94533 Map · Phone number

About Beauty by Taneisha

Congratulation!

Thank you for considering me to celebrate your special day. My name is Taneisha and I offer professional hair and make-up services throughout Northern California for weddings and any special events on-location to accommodate all your beauty artistry needs. I take pride in providing top quality service in making you feel at ease and beautiful on your special day. Feel exceptionally elegant on your big day by hiring a professional, talented and highly skilled hair and make-up artist who is there for the ultimate purpose of enchancing your natural beauty. I look forward to serving you.

Thanks again,

DSC0108
DSC0098

2 Reviews for Beauty by Taneisha

Sylvia · Married on 09/20/2008

Ms Calhoun was timely, she offered me several styling optionsm, she gave excellant instructions on my supplies; recommendaation of the best hair color for my complexion, I get compliment frequently I am glad I listen. I love the style of my hair it is becoming, manageble and I cant wait to return to lsee what she has in store. Her salon price list is reasonable. The Service is 5 stars plus. I highly recommend her service you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/24/2011
  • W

Wanda · Married on 04/04/2002

I love having my hair and make-up provided by MUAH!. My hair consultant and stylist is Taneisha Calhoun and she provides outstanding service. She has taken care of all my needs for all my special occasions. I do and I will continue to recommend her services. When I want to feel extra special I go in for the works which includes...mani/pedi, eyebrow design, hair styled and make-up. I leave feeling like a million bucks .

Sent on 09/27/2011

Beauty by Taneisha FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Makeup Artistry By Anita
    Makeup Artistry By Anita Wedding Hair & Makeup

AMAZING MAKEUP ARTIST/HAIR STYLIST: I had a chance to work with Taneisha quite a few times and she is great at what she does. As a makeup artist and hair stylist, she is very talented, patient and knowledgeable. I also noticed how attentive she is with her clients, she listens and goes over and beyond for her clients. This is a plus for her, for brides need a makeup artist/hair stylist that listens and is attentive. She has assisted me with a few of my weddings and I will continue to use her help and recommend her to other clients, for she is a pleasure to work with.

• Fairfield, 94533 See on map