Beauty By Liy

Prattville, AL View map

Aaliyah Chrell MUA is a proffessional freelance makeup artist based out of Prattville, Alabama. Aaliyah, the owner, is a highly trained beauty proffessional that is eager to help her clients feel alluring an confidently fearless. Aaliyah is well-informed on all of the current makeup looks and trends. If you are looking for a classic, timeless, wedding day glam or if you are looking for a non-traditional runway inspired look, Aaliyah can deliver the results of your dreams. Beauty By Liy is dedicated to enhancing each bride鈥檚 natural beauty, helping her feel beautiful inside and out, and giving her confidence when walking down the aisle.

Beauty By Liy offers many services to pamper you and your bridal party for your once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Aaliyah specializes in high quality and timeless bridal makeup for brides and their bridesmaids. Many bridal services and bridal packages are available and can be customized to fit your specific bridal wishes. We offer in-person and phone consultations, pre-bridal trials, and on-site bridal enhancements with false lashes and touch-ups. Services are also provided for bridal showers, bachelorette events, rehearsal dinners, etc. (I do not provide hair services, however I do partner witha licensed cosmotolgist who performs hair services if notified two months in advance.)

• Reception makeup look change
  • Post service touch ups
  • Additional makeup artist
  • Partners with a licensed cosmetologist for all hair inquiries (Only available when makeup services are purchased as well)
  • Will Travel
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Kristin G. Married on 05/14/2022

Bridal Makeup

I hired Aaliyah to be the makeup artist at my wedding for me and my bridal party. She was amazing. She was very professional and super sweet. All of our makeup was flawless. I would definitely hire her to do my makeup again.

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review! You definitely made my job easy . You and your bridal party were EVERYTHING!
  • Machelle
    Machelle R. Married on 04/24/2021

Makeup Artist

Aaliyah from start to finish was simply amazing. Our pre-trial was so amazing and sweet and the day of she came ready to get work done and my entire bridal party was beautiful. She is worth every penny 馃槈 馃檶馃徑

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Thank you so much Machelle ! I appreciate your kindness and understanding throughout our process. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous ! Hope to work together again soon !
    Katherine L. Married on 12/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Liy made me look like a QUEEN for my wedding

Liy made my big day WONDERFUL. I felt like an actual queen. There was so much going on that day, and I was stressed but she was so professional and calming... she gave me 1 less thing to worry about.

Beauty By Liy's reply:

Aww, Katherine. Thank you so much for trusting me to make your big day special. It was a pleasure and I enjoyed every moment. You were a beautiful spirit to be a round. And your bride tribe were a fun bunch too !
  • illustration stars

ValiaRose Events
4.2 out of 5 rating , 10 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

950 S Memorial Drive Prattville, AL, 36067
Location of (Beauty By Liy)

Other vendors in Montgomery for your wedding