13213 SW 87th Terrace, Miami, FL 33183 Map · Phone number

About Beauty by Illian

Beauty by Illian

Making sure the beholder finds you beautiful!

Beauty by Illian is a mother-daughter team, dedicated to turning a blushing bride into a fabulous one. We offer a variety of services including skin treatments, waxing, make-up, brow shaping, and hair. All services can be provided on location.
Illian "Mom" has been doing hair for more than 30 years. Illian "Daughter" has been specializing in make-up for more than 4 years and has expanded her expertise into the esthetics world.

rinawedding6
2008Pictures428
christinemakeup
hairmakeup
Beauty by Illian
For certain occasions, men need make-up too.
For certain occasions, men need make-up too.
hair4
stephanielashes
2008Pictures430

3 Reviews for Beauty by Illian

Jackie · Married on 05/06/2006

I was so pleased with the service provided by Illian (daughter) leading up to my wedding and on the actual day of the event. Prior to my wedding we had a makeup trial session, she was very patient and helped me figure out the look I wanted. The day of my wedding she was punctual and helped with my family and friend's makeup as well as my own. Everyone looked so beautiful. I would highly recommend Illian to anyone who is looking to hire a great Make-up Artist!

Sent on 06/23/2008

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2005

I have used Illian Villegas' services multiple times for various services and events. Her makeup abilities far extend other makeup artists I have used. She has been able to create a dramatic 1920's look for a ball I attended, a natural look for my wedding and a funky, edgy look for a party. Her waxing is clean and she takes alot of care to make sure you are comfortable. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to need hair services but I look forward to utilizing the service as I have been so happy with everything else.

Sent on 06/24/2008

Mimi · Married on 05/30/2009

This mother and daughter team is so sweet and so much fun to be around. They listened to all my comments and got my hair and make-up exactly how I wanted. They were very reasonably priced and really made me and my bridal party feel like a part of their family. If I was from the Miami area, I would definitely use their services again.

Sent on 06/24/2009