Beauty By Emma

6701 Manlius Center Rd, East Syracuse, NY 13057 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Beauty By Emma

Beauty By Emma is a makeup specialist that is based out of East Syracuse, New York. Emma is an energetic and passionate professional who loves anything and everything to do with the beauty industry. She is a talented artist who specializes in wedding aesthetics and can give you the look that you deserve on your big day!

Service Offered

Beauty By Emma is highly rated, and she is beloved by her clients. She gives all of her brides-to-be a free consultation where you can express what you are looking for when it comes to the perfect look. After the consultation, Emma will set up your trial appointment to plan out your look so you know what to expect on the day of your wedding. This way she will be ready to give you and your bridal party the look and seamless experience that you deserve on the day of your event. Choose Emma for a one-stop-shop in your wedding day preparations. Popular makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Styling the bride
Styling the bride

5 Reviews for Beauty By Emma

Maggie · Married on 09/08/2017

Emma is not only a fantastically talented make up artist but also a compassionate person. Emma came to my rescue after my initial make up artist disappeared on me. With little notice she made sure she was available for me and my bridesmaids and made us all look fantastic. She made sure I was comfortable with our plan and the look she'd come up with. She listened to me and what I wanted. She ensured I was taken care of and I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for me for my wedding. She did a complete trial with me and made sure I was satisfied and then day off we had a blast and she made us all into beautiful visions! I cannot say enough about Emma and her work! Recommend her times 1000!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2016

I had a great experience with Emma! I was in a wedding as a bridesmaid and she helped me with my makeup. I was so pleased when I saw the pictures, I almost didn't recognize myself! The overall product was so natural, yet she brought my look to a new level. Thank you, Emma!!

Sent on 05/28/2017
  • User7209271 · 2+ years ago

Emma did a fantastic job on my wedding day!! She made my whole party very beautiful!! She is amazing at capturing each person's beauty and enhancing their best features!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Beauty By Emma FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Salon, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Beauty By Emma 1
    20% off a Full Set of Eyelash Extensions with Booking!
    When you book your Wedding Day Make-up with Beauty By Emma, Print this coupon to receive 20% off a Full Set of Eyelash Extensions. Even through all the tears, they wont budge and they wont smudge, Making them perfect for your Wedding Day! (Offer expires on date of wedding)

• 6701 Manlius Center Rd East Syracuse, New York, 13057 See on map
    3154378357 (Other Phone Number)