Portland, Portland, OR 97224 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe

Based in Portland, Oregon, Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe is a hair and makeup artist specializing in weddings. Caitlin, the owner, got into the industry because of her passion for hair and makeup. From detailed braids to chic updos incorporating bridal hair accessories, Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe has created a number of head-turning hairstyles for clients with a variety of preferences. Caitlin becomes excited over wedding season (which she calls her favorite season), and while it’s under way, she looks forward to working with clients on their special days.

Don’t procrastinate: Before your big day, book a hair trial appointment so there are no surprises on the day of your wedding. Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe’s other services include:

• On-site hair

Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 5
Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 6
Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 7

Alexi · Married on 01/05/2019

She made me look so good!

Caitlyn was awesome! She is very personable and will work with you for trials and hair cuts as needed! I am so happy I chose her. She made me, my bridesmaids and my mom look amazing! She especially shined day of the wedding when I started getting overwhelmed with how many people my mom invited to the house, which made me feel like I was getting ready in a fish bowl. Caitlyn helped me to stay calm and create boundaries so I could have my moments of peace before the wedding craziness ensued. I really appreciated her personable nature and ability to work with me as she noticed I was struggling. I looked and felt beautiful and cannot thank her enough for her help! Would 100% recommend her for any bride! Her prices were also the most reasonable I found for the quality of hair and make-up.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 9
    Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe 10

Shauna · Married on 08/06/2018

Caitlyn was very easy going and worked with me, as an older bride with pale skin, to find makeup that was appropriate and not too heavy. I appreciated that she welcomed feedback after the trial which made for a worry free and smooth hair and makeup session on the big day. I loved my look - it was me without going overboard. I also appreciated the trust and way she handled securing her services - she blocked off the wedding day in advance but I didn’t have to make a down payment until the trial. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Award

Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation