Washington, DC 20011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Beauty by Bruno

My name is Bruno and I've been active in the beauty industry for 14+ years, and freelancing for 8+ years. I focus on and specialize in airbrush wedding and bridal makeup, however I offer services for any other special events you want to look your best for. All my services are also on-location which means that I travel to you as well.

As an artist, I love making women feel good about themselves. What's unique about my approach is that I ask questions and listen first. I find this so important because my client's personal vision, needs, and comfort are the utmost priority. I love getting to know my brides, and enjoy hearing all about their wedding details. I truly appreciate the hard work & dedication it takes to plan such a special event. I also make it a focus to build & maintain relationships with both my new & past bridal clients.

Follow Beauty by Bruno on

Beauty by Bruno FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Skincare
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10