About Beauty Asylum

Be Beautiful

Beauty Asylum  |  Hair & Airbrush Makeup

Beauty Asylum is a team of published stylists specializing in Hair & Makeup with the emphasis on high-end style and image consulting.  As a group of award-winning beauty professionals we provide services for men and women by helping them look their very best for any occasion.  We freelance our talents and travel on-location for events such as bridal engagements, weddings, styled shoots for print, production, and multimedia corporate functions all while providing the convenience of on-site creatives.

Based in Charlotte, North Carolina and located in Atlanta, Georgia & Greenville, South Carolina our extraordinary team is here to simplify your planning efforts across the beauty industry. Beauty Asylum houses only the best hand-picked vendors under one roof.  Our chemistry and trusted professionalism will ensure your vision for an experience you'll love.

Features Included:

Hair Trial (4)
Contour Makeup (4)
Makeup Trial (4)
Natural Makeup (2)

Jessica is amazing, and I couldn't be happier with my bridal hair and makeup! Beauty Asylum was my first choice for bridal hair and makeup based on photos and reviews of their work. I was thrilled to learn Beauty Asylum could accommodate my wedding in 6 weeks, days before a major holiday. Jessica was such a professional, and spent time during my trial to experiment with different looks, ask for my feedback, and truly understand my vision for the big day. It was such a reassuring experience to know that I was in the best hands! The day of the wedding went flawlessly, and because of Jessica, I looked and felt beautiful. Throughout the whole process she was professional, flexible, and so helpful (from recommending hair extensions to repairing my hair jewelry minutes before I had to head out the door). I have already recommended her to friends, and will continue to do so! My only regret is that I can't get my hair and makeup done by Beauty Asylum every day!

Photo of Beauty Asylum in Charlotte, NC - Before and After
Profile Picture Whitney, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Book them, book them, book them! Jessica was prompt, easy to work with and made sure all of my questions were answered, she is a true professional. Jennifer and Lauren did a phenomenal job for my wedding party. My girls were beyond impressed and so was I! I was not able to have a hair or make up trial (which for a bride can be very scary), and I wouldn’t have changed a thing! Thank you so much Lauren and Jennifer.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melissa, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Beauty Asylum Pricing

Tattoo Coverage
Wedding Party Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Maximum Group Size

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

My go-to! Thanks for all the weddings we did together and cheers to the one's to come! Love all the ladies on the Beauty Asylum team and Jessica is wonderful to work with! My brides have been over the moon happy with how they look but more importantly how they feel on their wedding days and full of confidence! Thanks for being friends ladies! Highly recommended!

The Beauty Asylum Team is so great! They have done many of our past weddings and make our Separk Brides feel so special and also look STUNNING!

Working with Jessica is a dream! She makes sure the customer knows they are taken care of! We are excited to work with her and her team of amazing artists! I don't even have to mention how talented the Beauty Asylum team is! MAGICAL! You will feel beyond beautiful and empowered on your wedding day with BA!

525 Grandin Rd, Charlotte, NC 28202   See On Map
980-202-2655 (phone)
Beauty Asylum is a wedding team of the best hairstylists & makeup artists from North & South Carolina servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Uptown, Mooresville, and Ballantyne. Beauty Asylum is a professional award-winning on-location beauty service that has been part of the Charlotte wedding industry since 2014 specializing in airbrush makeup & editorial hair styling.