About Beautifulstrings

Beautiful Music for Any Occasion

Beautifulstrings is a professional string ensemble of fine musicians that have performed together since 1995. Our musicians have performed for countless weddings, receptions, memorial services, garden parties, and many other special events. We pride ourselves in being punctual, reliable, and receiving the highest quality customer satisfaction. Our group is dedicated to making your event memorable. Make your event special with beautiful music from Beautifulstrings.

Reasonable rates

Cocktail Hour (3)
String-Quartet (2)
Instrumental-Trio (1)
Instrumental-Solo (1)

Having a Beautiful strings play at my daughter's wedding was unforgettable experience. We didn't want them to leave. There not enough wards to describe how great musicians play . Communicating with Patrick was so easy. We sign the contract with Patrick 7 month before the wedding, so we were communicating a lot . I received replies to my questions in few minutes. When Patrick would be at that time at the concert playing he would text me and get to me a little bit later. He has a heart of gold. I had a family energency Patrick was like my best friend, understanding, comforting. He said : " don't worry about anything, family is the most important."
I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Patrick and musicians for such a wonderful performance. Everybody enjoyed listening, guests are still talking about the music.
It was the most wonderful experience.
Thank you everybody.
God bless you for such a talent and good heart.
Lusia

Profile Picture Lusia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful group to work with, very professional, always responded quickly to any communication. They were very accommodating and flexible to meet all the wedding couples' requests for music selections, even participating in some planned "surprises" at the ceremony. They have a huge library of music with choices in many styles of songs. And Best of all, they play beautifully, hence their name 'Beautiful Strings'. I was so glad I hired them for my son's wedding ceremony, it was the finishing touch! Thanks Patrick and your musicians

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/3/17, 1 Review

1:05 minutes

Events

305 E VALLEY LN, ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL 60004   See On Map
773-732-4972 (phone)
Beautifulstrings is a wedding ceremony string ensemble from the Chicago area servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Rockford, and surrounding areas. Beautifulstrings is a professional string duet, string trio, or string quartet ensemble that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry since 1996 specializing in wedding ceremonies.