Beautiful Ones Video

Roseville, MI 48066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Beautiful Ones Video

Beautiful Ones believes that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from our satisfied clients and vendor referrals.

Beautiful Ones has over 14 years of experience in the wedding industry which has allowed us to experience working at the best banquet halls and with the best wedding vendors in Southeastern Michigan.

Our priority is good personalized customer service because we are the owners of the business. We have 30 years of experience in customer service.

We receive ongoing training from international and local videography associations. This keeps us educated and up-to-date in the latest trends, best equipment and software in the videographic arts.

Beautiful Ones is available to travel to other cities and states to serve our clients.

All packages are created and quoted on a custom basis and include a variety of editing options. Custom packages allow us to deliver our very best for every event.

We have prices to fit almost any budget.

Follow Beautiful Ones Video on

Couple photo

• Videos 3

17 Reviews for Beautiful Ones Video

Mark · Married on 04/07/2012

As a former DJ for 12 years, I am very, very picky on the companies I would choose for my own wedding. Throughout those 12 years, I have met many photographers as well as videographers, and honestly, I have never come across any one who took so much footage, blended in the best songs (that he had us choose - GREAT IDEA), he rode in the limo with us, and just became basically one of the wedding party. After seeing the finished product, I had to call him and tell him how perfect it was, how pleased we were, and how we couldnt be happier. Tim and Beautiful Ones really made the difference for our wedding, and will be cherished on DVD for many years to come!!!

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2011

My husband and I are so happy we hired Beautiful Ones Video for our wedding!!! Tim was very professional and our wedding video is AMAZING!!! So beautiful! The way he put it together was PERFECT!!! He captured all the special moments of the day! I couldn't have asked for a better videographer. The price was very reasonable and competitive with others. Highly recommended!!!

Jeanette · Married on 04/23/2011

The day was a beautiful day and Beautiful one did a great job.

Award

Beautiful Ones Video FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD