Austin, TX 78717 Map · Phone number

About Beautiful Day Events

We are a full service event planning company in the Austin area. We will plan your event, regardless of budget, using creative ideas and a fresh perspective. Beautiful Day Events will create the wedding of your dreams to make your day as beautiful as you deserve. We also offer wedding officiating.

Follow Beautiful Day Events on

Untitled4
aisle

3 Reviews for Beautiful Day Events

Robie · Married on 11/23/2012

Lianna of Beautiful Day Events was amazing. As the date of my wedding approached, I became more and more stressed of the actual execution of the wedding. I had really been hesitant about hiring a wedding coordinator, but after working with Lianna, I am so glad I did. She was reasonably priced, and worked with me as far as the payments. Things get so crazy when the family gets together after a long time, and having her present at the rehearsal, made the night go quickly and more organized. The day of the wedding she made sure we stuck to the time line and the ceremony actually started on time (mind you, as a fellow filipino, my family usually goes by "filipino time"). She ensured that everything was set up for the reception. When I walked in, I was so impressed with the set up. It was exactly how I wanted it. The reception went on with no issues, and everyone had a great time. Everyone keeps expressing how smoothly everything went, expressing that every wedding they went to had at least one hiccup (we didn't have any). Great wedding coordinator!

Sent on 11/27/2012

George · Married on 01/09/2010

Lianna did an excellent job of planning our daughter's wedding and orchestrating the events on the wedding day itself. She was with us from set-up to clean-up and everything proceded without a hitch. She truly made the day very easy for my wife and I. If I had another daughter, I would definitely hire Lianna as our wedding planner/wedding day coordinator.

Sent on 05/18/2011

Lisa · Married on 11/28/2009

In the beginning of planning my wedding, I thought sure I can handle this...Then the stress creped in. I wanted to enjoy this experience not stress over it. I was blessed to work with Lianna. The day we met I knew it as going to be OK. Lianna’s expertise and personal touch is exactly what every bride needs to have a relaxed stress free wedding. Thanks Lianna for giving Joe and me a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2011

Beautiful Day Events FAQ

• Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant
    Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

As a wedding minister, I've been a part of hundreds of weddings. One wedding stands out above all of the rest. From early in the morning preparations to the end of the night goodbyes, every step was smooth, flawless, beautiful and fun. This is ALL due to the professionalism and creativity of "BEAUTIFUL DAY EVENTS". Everyone involved in the wedding had a copy of an itenerary. Everyone knew what to do. The programs, menu, placecards, table settings, decorations, cakes, floral, catering, transportation, dinners, ceremony....everything!!!.. went beautifully and according to plan. The bride did not need to be bothered with any details or questions the day of the wedding. She enjoyed every minute of her special day, Thanks to BEAUTIFUL DAY EVENTS. I highly recommend this company.

• Austin, 78717 See on map