A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

About A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley

Serving couples in Wine Country, No & So California: WINNER 2016 COUPLE'S CHOICE AWARD

Welcome to A BEAUTIFUL CEREMONY NAPA VALLEY.

We invite you to come and visit us at our web site:

www.abeautifulceremonynapavalley.com

Feel free to contact us at 707-253-1492 or email us at kim@abcnapavalley.com.

*NOW OFFERING COMPLETE ASSISTANCE WITH MARRIAGE LICENSE PAPERWORK FOR ALL COUPLES

Thanks to all our couple we have been given the Wedding Wire's 2018 Couples' Choice Award. Thank you! Thank you!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Photos
Non-religious (11)
No Denomination (4)
Catholic (1)

What a wonderful treasure in Kimberly Thompson, of A Beautiful Ceremony! Kimberly was truly amazing and a God Send to us. My husband and I reside in Florida and had attempted to plan a destination wedding ceremony in Napa. We were very fortunate that a friend recommended Kimberly to us . Right from the start she was fantastic and a true professional. She was on a business trip and still answered our phone calls and put us at ease. We had planned to attend a conference in California and had only a limited window to obtain our marriage license; Kimberly arranged it all in perfect fashion . Kimberly further assisted in guiding us with our wedding vows---her process is incredibly seamless!
On our big day Kimberly truly delivered A Beautiful Ceremony that we will remember forever. We were certainly blessed to have her a part of our very special day .

Thank you, Kimberly!!!!
Dr and Mrs Mendolla

Profile Picture uyen, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My experience with Kimberly could not have been more perfect! She was accommodating with my time for our calls, thorough in detail regarding all my questions, and a sincere pleasure to work with (calming all my nerves throughout the process!). I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture carina, 9/30/17, 1 Review

30-60 Mins.
60+ Mins.
9 AWARDS

30 ENDORSEMENTS

Kimberly and I have known each other for over 19 years! She was the first wedding professional to call me and offer her services as a non-denominational wedding Officiant in the way-back-machine! She's been a key part of my referrals every since! Having been Napa County's Wedding Commissioner before starting her own company, A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley, has it's benefits. She's is THE most knowledgeable person I know, on current marriage license laws and current paperwork required to get married in this country. if you are a couple from out of state or even out of country, rest assure that she will take care of the legal paperwork. We've had many out of country couples over the years. Kimberly is able to handle it all with ease. No two ceremonies she performs are ever the same. They are a true reflection of the couple she is working with. It's a pleasure to work with such a polished professional.

I have worked with Kim at several wedding with my other business primadonnamakeover hair and makeup she touches everyone who attends her weddings.

We absolutely love working with Kim! She is so gracious and kind. Every detail of the ceremony is customized for each couple to reflect their personalities in their ceremony. We highly recommend hiring A Beautiful Ceremony for your upcoming wedding!

84 PROS I KNOW

Events

P.O. Box 6492, Napa, CA 94581   See On Map
707-253-1492 (phone)
A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley is a wedding officiant from Northern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Napa, Wine Country, and Bay Area. A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies, destination weddings, and civil, religious, and non-denominational ceremonies.