Beautiful Brides Florida/Philly

Palm Beach, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beautiful Brides Philly and Beautiful Brides Florida are luxury on-site hair and makeup companies serving the Philadelphia tri-state area and the South Florida region. Owner and master makeup artist, Dana Persia and her team have served over 3,000 brides and their parties since 2007.

Hair and Makeup Services Offered:
Dana and her team of skilled of artists work with you to create stunning hair and makeup for your special day. They travel to your location to transform you and your bridesmaids for your special day. They put together a complete timeline for you and your party so everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. Our services include:

• Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Classic, bohemium, retro and modern hair and makeup styling
  • Bridal hair styling including veil and accessory options
  • Clip-in extension placement and styling
  • Wedding day blow outs
  • Hair and makeup trials in their S. Philadelphia studio scheduled at client's convenience
  • Airbrush and traditional makeup
  • Special occasion hair and makeup
  • Tattoo and skin imperfection coverage

Benefits to Working with Beautiful Brides Philly or Beautiful Brides Florida for your wedding hair and makeup:

• Contract guaranteeing your wedding date, stylists and wedding day services
  • Ability to service larger parties due to abundance of talented stylists
  • Convenient scheduling and booking for out-of-town brides
  • Ease of payments and trial dates such as weekday, weeknight and weekends including Sundays
  • Ability to book multiple weddings with no team servicing more than one wedding per day
  • Detailed wedding day timeline
  • Experience with all cultures, skin tones and hair types
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Melissa Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing hair and makeup

Dana and her team were so phenomenal. I had 4 ladies on my wedding day, doing hair and makeup on 13 women. They were on time, professional, understanding and overall amazing. Their prices were beyond fair. I would highly recommend this company!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made me feel so beautiful!!!!!

We absolutely loved working with Dana and her crew on our wedding day! We started with a zoom call, as it was right at the beginning of the pandemic, and she was so lovely to talk to. I immediately knew I wanted her as our hair and makeup company! From there she did my hair and makeup for our engagement shoot, and the hair and makeup artist did a fantastic job, I knew I made the right choice :) The engagement shoot pictures came out SO well that we used them for our save-the-date! From there, Dana stayed in communication with me, asked for inspo photos, and developed a schedule for the day of that worked so well! Getting ready for the wedding was so easy with the hair and makeup team Dana provided for us. I had 7 bridesmaids, plus my mom and MIL, and her crew did an incredible job getting everyone鈥檚 hair and makeup done in time (and all high quality jobs)!!!!! All my bridesmaids looked so beautiful and loved their hair and makeup. I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup too, I showed the artist a few pictures, explained what I wanted and she nailed it!!!!!!!!! In addition, everyone鈥檚 hair and makeup held the entire night!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you Dana and crew for helping us feel so beautiful !!!!! Photo credit: Asya Photography; Florist: Fabufloras
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Marry Me Philadelphia Marry Me Philadelphia Wedding Officiants

Beautiful Brides Philly is a great company with a very personable and professional staff!

Aribella Events Aribella Events Wedding Planners

Dana and her team not only came thru for my bride and her party when the hotel's salon closed just days before her wedding, they also did an amazing job! From start to finish, the bride, her mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids all looked - and felt- their best on such a great day. Kudos!

Palm Beach, Florida Palm Beach, FL, 33480

By Appointment
Location of (Beautiful Brides Florida/Philly)
7130 Okeechobee Blvd. West Palm Beach, FL, 33411
Philadelphia, PA 19092 Philadelphia, PA, 19019

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding