Bay City, Michigan, Bay City, MI 48708 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Beautiful Bridal By Anna

Beautiful Bridal By Anna is a wedding hair and makeup artist operating out of Bay City, Michigan. Anna Grove, the owner of the business, is a vibrant personality who is head over heels about love and all things matrimony. She and her talented team strive to capture your picture-perfect style and look. They specialize in timeless and classic aesthetics, however, are constantly learning new techniques to ensure their services are ahead of the trend. Not only can you look forward to feeling radiantly beautiful, but also experiencing an upbeat and exciting atmosphere created by Beautiful Bridal By Anna.

Anna and her staff plan on providing a comprehensive selection of services to fulfill any and all of your beauty needs. By paying close attention to your vision during consultations, these experts curate a wedding day schedule so that you know exactly what to expect. Furthermore, a spreadsheet with all pricing breakdowns is given to you, ensuring you no hidden costs and complete transparency. Beautiful Bridal By Anna only uses high-quality products and adheres to strict sanitary guidelines from start to finish of their service offerings. Some of the excellent hair and beauty services you can look forward to include but are not limited to:

• Updos, half-up hairstyling
1508879f 17f0 4718 8bbd 6a0166c0db94 51 2033141 162214260584796

3 Reviews for Beautiful Bridal By Anna

• Haley

Haley M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Bridal makeup and hair/makeup for bridal party.

Anna did my makeup for my wedding. In addition, she did my matron of honor’s hair and makeup, my mom’s hair and makeup, and one of my bridesmaid’s makeup. She was on time and professional. She is sweet and personable. We enjoyed our makeup trials at Anna’s home. She sent me a schedule for the morning of the wedding well in advance. I was so happy with the way my makeup turned out and I think everyone else’s looked gorgeous as well. Thank you, Anna!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Beautiful Bridal By Anna's reply:

Thank you very much Haley! I enjoyed working with your mom, sister, and the rest of your family! I appreciate your feedback!

Katie K. · Married on 01/12/2019

All around great experience!

Anna did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with some of my bridesmaids hair and makeup. She paid attention to the small details and made sure that everything was perfect. I have thin hair and it doesn’t like to stay in but she made sure to add extra bobbie pins and a bunch of hair spray to make it feel secure and make me confident it would stay. And not only was it secure in the beginning, it was at the end of the night too! And looked great as well!!

As for my makeup, it was perfect! I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup and she made sure that I looked natural but also felt beautiful and confident. Throughout the whole process, she made sure I was satisfied and made any changes needed if I wanted to tweak something. Not only was the hair and makeup perfect, but it was an all around enjoyable experience! And she was right on time with the schedule, if not even ahead on time! Definitely the best decision I could have made for my hair and makeup for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/01/2021

Beautiful Bridal By Anna's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Katie! It was a great experience working with you, your family, and your friends!

Beautiful Bridal By Anna Pricing

Beautiful Bridal By Anna Price Rates

Beautiful Bridal By Anna FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 49
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 70
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 69
    $ 50
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup

Team of Beautiful Bridal By Anna

Anna Grove

Anna Grove

Owner, Lead Stylist

Hello lovely! If you’re about to get married, you’re probably like me. You love, love! I married young, at 19 years old, and am still happily married to my husband, Chandler. I chose this career because your wedding day is one of the best days of your life, a beautiful celebration of love!

I graduated from Paul Mitchell the School Michigan, with not only the required 1500 hours, but an extra 100 hours in makeup training. I practiced on all different ages and skin tones! In addition, I traveled to Anaheim, California to learn from the best educators and stylists in the industry including Argenis Pinal, who was the celebrity, Kim Kardashian's, makeup artist.

I pay close attention to detail and understand that you want your wedding look to be perfect! I specialize in classic and timeless looks for both hair and makeup, but am continuously learning new things and staying relevant.

I have been helping women feel their most confident and beautiful on their special day since 2019. Seeing them walk down the aisle, radiating with joy and beauty, makes my heart so happy.

I also have one cat, named Leo, who is probably the most spoiled animal ever! In my free time I enjoy watching movies, being with family, sitting by bonfires, shopping, playing tennis, and yoga.

Tiffany

Tiffany

Assistant Stylist

Tiffany is a driven, positive, kind-hearted woman! She will make you and your bridesmaids feel special on your wedding day! She joined the team in February of 2020.

Tiffany graduated from Howards Beauty Academy in June of 2018. She enjoys how creative she can be with bridal hair and makeup, and also works full-time at a barber shop!

She is a fur mama to a cat named PrimRose. She enjoys spending time with her family, especially with her adorable nieces! Tiffany also likes movie nights, listening to music, and playing volleyball.

Cassi

Cassi

Assistant Stylist

Cassi is a passionate, hard-working woman who will add value to your special day! She joined the team in May of 2021.

Cassi graduates from M.J. Murphy Cosmetology School in November of 2021. She is passionate about makeup and spends time on YouTube watching videos! She is up-to-date on modern trends.

She enjoys building/DIY projects, camping/nature walks, Jui-Jitsu, karaoke, and eating ice cream! In addition, Cassi enjoys spending time with her family, especially her two kids, Amare and Siena, her boyfriend, Lewis, and his daughter, Melody. She has a Corgi named Kayah.

• Bay City, Michigan Bay City, MI, 48708 See on map
    Location of (Beautiful Bridal By Anna)