2970 Belcrest Center Dr Suite 23, Hyattsville, MD 20782 Map · Phone number

About Beautiful Becomings

At Beautiful Becomings, we specialize in custom enhancements to fit your individual style or beauty needs. We couple an experience of luxury and convenience by providing you with quality services, on-site.

Our licensed hair artist professional is experienced in working with all hair types, well-versed in all of the latest trends and techniques, and even provides specialized services for those experiencing hair loss.

Our Bridal services are designed to ensure that your wedding day style is flawless – for both you and your bridal party. Your personal bridal consultation with our hair artist professional allows you the opportunity to explore the perfect bridal look for your special day!

Our mission and goal is to provide you with an exceptional experience that will we remembered and cherished.

Follow Beautiful Becomings on

IMG0180
andreaflowers1

8 Reviews for Beautiful Becomings

shahrzad · Married on 04/19/2014

Shaundra did an AWESOME job on my hair! I could not have been happier!!! I had my first trial with her last year and she recommended I get extensions and told me which ones to get. Once I got them, she came to my house with her assistant and did another trial with the extensions. I loved the way it looked - just wanted it a bit more full. So, on my wedding day last week she did some technique with the extensions where my hair looked even bigger and more glamorous. I loved the way it looked! She was great to help me out via email during the process and helped me pick a hair style that I really loved. I was super happy with her! She also did my mom's hair and 2 other bridesmaids. A mix of updos and down. Everyone was super pleased. And Shaundra is fun to work with and even tolerated my growling dog wonderfully :)

Sent on 04/26/2014
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/17/2013

My mom and I met Shaunda through a style day at the boutique where we purchased my dress - Soliloquy Bridal Couture. We loved her ability to understand the styles that we were looking for, and she was able to execute them very quickly! I hired her for my wedding day to do my hair, my mom's hair, and the hairdos for the girls in my bridal party. We were so pleased with the results! Since I was wearing a simple and elegant gown, I wanted a hairdo to match. I selected a french twist and she made it look so elegant and a perfect match with my dress. It was the complete look that I was going for. The hairstyle she gave my mom was the perfect blend of romantic and sassy - a perfect match to her dress, too! Before the wedding, Shaunda asked each of my bridesmaids to email her pictures of the hair styles they wanted, and though some had tricky hair to deal with, she was able to create those same beautiful looks for each of them! Not only did we all have beautiful hairstyles for my wedding day, Shaunda was amazingly quick and accurate when making these creations, and our hair held all night!

I highly recommend that you hire Shaunda for your wedding day hair needs. You will be so pleased that you did!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Katrina · Married on 06/08/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Roshaunda!! I met her at a bridal trunk show at Soliloquy Bridal Couture where I purchased my dress. I booked her right on the spot after I saw her work! She was absolutely amazing for my wedding. I could not believe someone could whip up something so beautiful like she did... I had her do my entire bridal party, MOB, MOG and myself, and I couldn't even pick a favorite style after seeing them all! One after the other was absolutely to die for and I had never seen anything like it. She is so professional, so creative, so sweet and her prices are great. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Beautiful Becomings FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Shaune Hayes DC MD VA Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists
    Shaune Hayes DC MD VA Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the distinct pleasure of knowing and working with Shaunda of Beautiful Becomings for several years now. We have done many weddings together, and I can ensure you she is professional, talented and her skills go far beyond hair styling. For many clients she naturally falls into a role of friend, conversationalist and confidante as you plan your big day. Shaunda's clients are her priority. Your vision is important to her. She is very knowledgeable on all types of hair and very skilled in hair replacement, weaving techniques and she stays current with the trends. She can take your vision for wedding day hair beyond what you might expect. I highly recommend Shaunda of Beautiful Becomings for your wedding day hair needs!

• Faces by Liz
    Faces by Liz Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful Becomings is by far the best hairstylist I know! She really listens to you and delivers exceptional beauty on your wedding day. Highly Recommended!!!

• 2970 Belcrest Center Dr Suite 23 Hyattsville, 20782 See on map