Beauté Syndicate

Denton, TX View map

We offer exceptional makeup, hair and airbrush services for weddings. Owner Lindsay Stone is a certified makeup artist and hair stylist who strives to give her clients the exact look they desire.

Experience

I am an artistic soul by nature. I am influenced by my passion for art - using my past experiences to create one-of-a-kind styles that surpass my clients’ expectations. I am very committed to her job, and I continue to learn new skills by enrolling in makeup courses and seminars conducted by accomplished hair and makeup artists.

Your makeup journey at Beauté Syndicate starts with trials to discover a design that best reflects you as an individual. Once your look has been achieved, we document your style in writing and in photos to recreate it on the day of your celebration. We use top-of-the-line products to ensure that your makeup is impeccable and lasts throughout the day. Additional services can include the following:

• Group makeup application
  • Wedding day Bridal Beauty for Bridesmaids and Moms
  • Skincare treatments
  • Hairstyling
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Jessi C. Married on 06/11/2021

Hire Her!!

I am not a person who typically wears much makeup so when it came to my wedding makeup, I knew I need to wear some to look the best on the day and in pictures. I knew I needed a professional because my skills are well, lacking. I WAS BLOWN AWAY. I way underestimated the importance of having your make up done professionally and Lindsay with Beaute Syndicate was a perfect match. She understood right away that I wanted a natural glow-y look. I wanted to look like me but like a fancy me! She made the whole process so easy. I was nervous about wearing fake eyelashes and I ended up wearing them into the next day because I didn't even notice them. My makeup was flawless through a humid outdoor ceremony with lots of tears. She made sure I had some lip color to do some touch ups and otherwise, no touch ups were needed. I felt so confident and I did not expect that from make up! Hire her. Just do it - you will not be disappointed.
  • Kendra
    Kendra R. Married on 11/21/2020

A big (and beautiful) relief!

During the wedding planning process, I was previously the most nervous about the hair and make up part. The pictures we will take are so important and I’ve never felt super comfortable around make up and getting ready for big occasions- also haven’t previously had the best experiences with people doing my makeup for me. I went with Lindsay without knowing much about her or her work. Thank goodness I booked with her! Lindsay has been nothing but professional and attentive with me. She has been flexible with meeting my schedule and needs, so far, and did a fantastic job listening to my makeup preferences for my trial run / bridal portrait HAMU session. I am feeling so much more confident going into our November wedding day, because I know I will be in great hands and end up with the exact look that I have always wanted!

Beauté Syndicate's reply:

Thank you so much kendra! I am absolutely thrilled you called me so I can be a part of your amazing day. I also love that the makeup application made you feel more comfortable and beautiful - that means I did my job well and that makes me SO happy! Can't wait for the big day!
  • Brooke
    Brooke V. Married on 10/04/2020

One of the best parts of my day

Lindsay was such a treat to work with! It's not an exaggeration to say that my HAMU experience was one of the highlights of my wedding day. As a person, Lindsay is a joy to be around, personable and friendly. Professionally, Lindsay couldn't have been better. She made me feel totally confident that I was going to leave my trial happy with the direction we were going in. My mom, after seeing Lindsay in action at the trial, decided to have Lindsay do her HAMU as well. Beyond what she did for me, which I loved, she put my mom's nerves at ease about giving someone control over her HAMU. Mom was concerned that her look wouldn't last the entire day, but we both still looked like a million bucks after the day was over. I also really, really appreciated the care she took in keeping us, herself, and her kit safe and healthy during our time together. Another reason why I appreciated her so much. If I ever have a need for HAMU again, Linsday is who I'm calling without a doubt. I can't recommend her enough!

Beauté Syndicate's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke for your kind words. You and your mom were a blast to be with, and I was absolutely thrilled to be a part of your day! I'm so honored to have gained your trust and recommendation. Hope you're loving newly-wed life! :)

Deals

Beauté Syndicate 1
Exclusive

Denton, TX, 76201
9402209490
Location of (Beauté Syndicate)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding