Boca Raton, Boca Raton, FL 33499 Map · Phone number

About Beaut Artistry

Beaut Artistry is a professional beauty service located in Boca Raton, Florida. This dynamic duo of beauticians strives to make every bride feel their best on their wedding day. Their on-site beauty services bring their clients the highest quality makeup and hair products. Beaut Artistry are easy to work with offering consultations and flexibility to create a wedding look of your dreams.

Experience
Emily Rivera and Fiorella Castro created Beaut Artistry out of their love for beauty and desire to serve the wedding industry. Emily received her beauty certification in 2010, becoming a licensed esthetician. She worked for a top leading cosmetic brand shortly after getting professional experience in the beauty industry. Fiorella received her certification in 2009 and has extensive training from her time working with Aveda salons.

Beaut Artistry offers professional hair and makeup services that will go above and beyond your expectations. These licensed cosmetoligists offer consultations and various hair and makeup services. Makeup services includes contour makeup, false eyelashes, and tattoo coverage. Hair services includes blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, keratin, and updos/styling.

Follow Beaut Artistry on

12 Reviews for Beaut Artistry

• Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 04/26/2019

Air-Brush Makeup

I hired Emily for makeup services and was not disappointed! We did a trial a few days before so I was able to get a sense of her style and get a feel for wearing airbrush makeup for the first time. My only regret was not booking her sooner so that we could have hired Flo as well! Quick responses and just such a lovely person! Thank you again Emily!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Diana · Married on 11/04/2017

I was attending a very last minute formal party, with no clue as to how to style my hair or even apply my makeup for this event. I requested an Updo/Makeup session with Beaut Artistry, praying they can fit me in with such short notice and all I can say is THANK GOD they were able to accommodate me. Fiorella squeezed me into her already busy/booked day. She is truly amazing. She made sure I was completely happy before walking out my door. I never had so many compliments on how I looked. I literally felt like a million bucks! I can't wait for my next event. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Beaut Artistry's reply:

Diana! It was an absolute pleasure glamming you for your event! Thank you for choosing us and we hope to work with you again beautiful!

Jess · Married on 11/01/2016

From day 1, Emily and Fiorella were a dream to work with! During the hair trial, I didn't exactly know what I wanted, but Fio helped me pick the perfect up-do for my wedding day. We had tried a few different hairstyles, and on the day of the wedding, she created an ideal Audrey Hepburn-esque French twist that stayed up all throughout the night!
    Emily did wonders with my makeup (and even taught me a few tricks that I use with my everyday makeup now!). She was flexible when I wanted to add or change something, and did an absolutely beautiful job! I would absolutely recommend this duo to any of my friends who are getting married -- they showed up on time, were very professional, and helped bring my vision to fruition!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Beaut Artistry's reply:

Jess! Thank you so much for choosing us! It really was an awesome experience right from the beginning!!! Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your day!!

Award

Beaut Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Boca Raton Boca Raton, FL, 33499 See on map