Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Beau Mariage

Wedding Planning and Elegant Hupa Canopy Rental

Beau Mariage gives you the undivided attention you deserve so you can have the luxury of enjoying and experiencing your own exquisite affair.

Designing and planning unique social celebrations is our specialty, from weddings to rehearsal parties, brunches, corporate functions and holiday soirées.

We will create your vision, pay attention to the smallest of details, work with vendors that excel in their area of expertise. We are familiar with the unusual and rise to every challenge and are passionate about our work, believing you only deserve nothing but the best!

Our wedding consultation services include but are not limited to hourly consultation, day-of orchestration, complete wedding day planning and coordination, and full-service wedding production.

**Use our service and get a wedding canopy at 50% off.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Raleigh, Wilmington

19 Reviews for Beau Mariage

Ceremony (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Event Design (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)

Kristina was very attentive to my needs and easy to talk to. She listened to every detail and incorporated things I shared in our Chuppah. She was always on time and worked well with our florist. Making sure our florist was comfortable with setting up. She is the absolute best I would recommend her and her work to the world!!! She impressed her so much we invited her to our wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Raecheal, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristina was a wonderful officiant. She was extremely helpful with ideas for flow of wedding and she created a beautiful and unique ceremony for my husband and I that also incorporated my 8 year old son. She was extremely easy to work with and met up with us to talk details over coffee and then also at the wedding venue. She definitely tuned into the type of people we were and collaborated a ceremony that fit us perfectly. Couldn't have been more happy!!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Euray , 11/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines

Beau Mariage Pricing

1 VIDEO

The Great Gatsby
1:17 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

I recently met Kristina Hailey of Beau Mariage and was instantly charmed by her grace and style. I cannot wait for us to do a wedding together. Her background is high-end, celebrity-style weddings and she brings that expertise to North Carolina. Whether you want a celebrity-style wedding or a simple, traditional style, she can help you create the wedding of your dreams. Highly recommended.

Events

Raleigh, NC 27614   See On Map
919-793-0297 (phone)
Beau Mariage is a wedding Planner from Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North Carolina, New Jersey, and South Carolina. Beau Mariage is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Virginia wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Day of wedding coordination and wedding canopy designs.