Kristina Hailey, Permanent Makeup Artist

Cary, NC View map

Designing and planning unique social celebrations is the specialty for Beau Mariage (French for ‘beautiful wedding’), an experienced wedding planner in Raleigh, North Carolina. Kristina Hailey is the founder of Beau Mariage giving couples the undivided attention they deserve so they can enjoy their own exquisite wedding day. Kristina had a natural talent for detail and creativity at an early age. She fostered that talent by graduating with honors from Parsons School of Design in New York. Kristina and her team will bring your vision to life, pay attention to the smallest of details and work with vendors that excel in their area of expertise. You deserve the very best service and that’s what you’ll get with Beau Mariage.

Beau Mariage offers few packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • Chuppah Rental designed for your individual family tradition

Marcia Married on 08/28/2020
    Kristina was amazing and worth every penny!!! I especially loved her calm tone, it really helped me during the planning and on the day! She is really creative and designed exactly what I wanted, we got lots of compliments about our wedding. I am not sure how anyone can attempt a wedding without a wedding planner.. glad I added this to my budget.
    May M. Married on 10/28/2018

Elegant and a work of Art

This chuppah was for a Jewish wedding and it was perfect! The setting was a beautiful equestrian barn and the columns were graced with vines and flowers and lace so elegantly arranged it was breathtaking. Kristina was truly a professional who had an artistic eye and carefully handled every detail. We felt completely at ease in her capable hands.
    We had an heirloom needlepoint we wanted displayed as a border across the front and without batting an eye, she took care of mounting it above to be seen by all. She is an amazing lady and we loved working with her.
    May Markoff

Kristina Hailey, Permanent Makeup Artist's reply:

May,
    Thank you, for your beautiful words! it was a pleasure taking part in Matt and Kelly's wedding. I wish them a lifetime of Happiness!
    Michael M. Married on 10/28/2018

A Real Professional

Kristina helped to make this milestone a success, despite some unanticipated curve-balls that life threw at us. She's a true professional and very pleasant to deal with.

Kristina Hailey, Permanent Makeup Artist's reply:

Michael,
    It certainly was fate, that had me get involved, in the Planning of the Processional line up. I normally put up the Chuppah, leave and then
    come back to take it down. Since I lived far, I decided to stay and attend the ceremony with your wife's approval. Believe it or not, I was so lucky to be able to help calm the bride and groom's nerves and that of venue's coordinators. I take pride in my being a Professional Wedding Consultant and a Chuppah designer. What makes me happy is that I can be there for anyone in need, especially in any unforeseen situation...I thank you for the chance to do what God has chosen me for and most of all for taking the time to write this review...Malzel Tov!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Kristina Hailey, Permanent Makeup Artist 1
Exclusive

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Rev. Barbara Lodge Rev. Barbara Lodge Wedding Officiants

I recently met Kristina Hailey of Beau Mariage and was instantly charmed by her grace and style. I cannot wait for us to do a wedding together. Her background is high-end, celebrity-style weddings and she brings that expertise to North Carolina. Whether you want a celebrity-style wedding or a simple, traditional style, she can help you create the wedding of your dreams. Highly recommended.

102-E Commonwealth Ct. Suite E Cary, NC, 27511
919-332-0833

10 am -7pm
Location of (Kristina Hailey, Permanent Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding