Beat Drop Entertainment

Beat Drop Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Beat Drop Entertainment

Only the best for your special day. If you can dream it, we can make it happen.

We are Beat Drop Entertainment, a full service, registered and fully insured DJ and entertainment company serving Long Island and the surrounding areas. If you can dream it, we can make it happen.  We offer the BEST PRICES and quality services.  Give us a call for a quote today!! 516-320-6630

Categories: Wedding DJ

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Uplighting (1)

4.7

We had a great time working with Anthony leading up to our wedding. He answered emails so quickly and was always prepared to go over what was needed for our big day. He was down to play the specific music that I had asked for and only slightly deviated from the plan (way more than most DJs would, and only because I didn't have enough music ). Our only downside was that we had asked for no MC because we didn't want a hype guy and he ended up bringing along a MC (he had told us in advance) who said my husbands last name wrong during our introduction, kept talking during our first dance and somehow missed and made me redo my bouquet toss... Otherwise it was an amazing experience working with Beat Drop! I wouldn't hesitate to work with Beat Drop but I would make sure that if someone is brought on last minute that a bride who has a specific vision sit down with the person who is going to be the MC and make sure you're on the same page before the wedding.

Profile Picture User6132495, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

We booked Beat Drop Entertainment for our wedding in July and they did not disappoint.

Their website is very user friendly and lets you customize a playlist of specific songs you want played. Anthony set aside time to meet with us a few weeks prior to the wedding to go over the specifics. We let him know our reception was going to be at a private residence and not at a catering hall but Anthony assured us that would not be a problem. He and his team did a great job of setting up the DJ area and photo booth to best accommodate the guests.

My wife is Greek and we wanted a mix of American hits and traditional Greek songs. Anthony and the Beat Drop team did a flawless job transitioning between the genres and everyone had a great time.

I highly recommend Beat Drop Entertainment if you are planning a wedding. Anthony is extremely professional and will go the extra mile to make sure you and your guests have the best time possible.

Profile Picture Matt, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I had the most wonderful wedding this past June at the Milleridge Cottage. We used Beat Drop Entertainment as the DJ/MC for our reception. 6 months prior to the wedding, we met with Anthony to discuss our tastes in music and go over the type of wedding reception that we desired. Anthony was completely attentive to everything that we were saying and a complete professional and we left our first meeting with him feeling very confident that we made a great choice for our DJ. In addition, their prices were extremely reasonable. Over the coming months, we provided Anthony with a specific song list , as well as requested a string ensemble for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Beat Drop’s website had every song that we needed and Anthony was also able to connect us with a string quartet that added to the atmosphere. A few weeks before the wedding, Anthony went through all the details with us twice to make sure he got everything correct.

The wedding was wonderful and went very smoothly. The string quartet was fantastic and played all the songs we discussed beautifully. Anthony and the MC, Mike, were magnificent. We had guests encompassing a wide range of ages and Anthony was able to bring them all to the dance floor. Anthony was able to satisfy the music taste of our guests as evidenced by the many compliments that were received. Mike was great too in that some last minute additions were made and he was able to make it appear like it had been planned all along.

Beat Drop provided top quality service. We highly recommend this team and will definitely use them again for any of our future entertainment needs.

Profile Picture Katy, 6/24/17, 1 Review